Wake up to the sound of birds in our tastefully decorated contemporary house. Private, clean and unique. Set on 1.6 acres, we've got trees, deer, chipmunks and more. We are a family of four and this is our country home. We work hard to keep it in good shape and make the stay as good as we expect our own to be when we travel.
MAIN FLOOR: kitchen, full bathroom, dining and living area (with movie screen) and deck.
UPPER LEVEL: two bedrooms, full bathroom.
LOWER LEVEL: basement, patio with gas grill and outdoor dining, backyard.
**PRIVACY: While the location is not secluded, our large windows, deck and patio face the woods, making it very private. The front of is mostly for parking and with easy access from the road, which makes it easier in the winter months.
The house is perfect for 1 or 2 couples seeking adventure, romance or a laid back weekend in the country, or for a small family.
**********FEATURES: ***MOVIE SCREEN! Watch movies or TV at night on our pull-down movie screen while enjoying our complimentary popcorn! Bring your own movies or choose from our large collection. Plug your MP3 player or laptop via htmi to our system.
***WI-FI ***USB outlets to charge your devices directly from the wall.
*** LARGE WINDOWS with southern exposure and open floor plan that connects living/dining room to a wooden deck with lounge furniture.
*** KITCHEN is fully equipped.
***BBQ gas grill and outdoor dinning.
***BEDROOMS are beautiful, romantic and spacious, with comfy mattresses.
***BATHROOMS with rain showers and one with double vanity.
***BABY Pack'n'play, swing and highchair available for up to 25 lbs.
Please be aware that our laundry room is not available to guests. If you are staying for 6+ nights and need to use a washer/dryer you must agree to an additional waiver taking full responsibility for the machines before using them.
As we don't live in or near the house, everything is done remotely. We provide clear and thorough instructions for checkin and checkout via email and guests can always reach us via text, phone call or email any time they need to.
Strict NO PETS policy, no exceptions (no mater how small or well behaved they are). Max occupancy 4 adults (there are 2 beds only), no futons or sleep couches available. This is a NON-SMOKING home.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. NO EXTRA GUESTS allowed. No more than 4 adults are allowed to stay overnight. During the day, any other people on the property are the sole responsibility of the guest.
4. No fires or any kind are allowed in the property. This includes candles, outdoor torches, portable fire pits, etc.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Do not use the countertops as chopping boards.
6. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked on the gravel parking area in front of the house only.
7. While use of linens and bath towels is included in the rental, daily maid service is not. The cleaning fee applies to the cleaning that will be done after your checkout.
8. If extra cleaning is necessary after check-out (excessive use of linens, or too much dirt in kitchen or other areas) an extra fee will be charged. This includes a sink full of dishes and pots.
9. If you plan to go swimming in the area please bring your own towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. The washer/dryer are not for guests to use. For longer stays, access to the laundry room might be permitted after an additional waiver is signed in advance.
11. The house is on a well and septic systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (no napkins, facial tissues, baby wipes or paper towels). No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and clogged the septic system, you will forfeit your security deposit.
12. Do not go into areas designated as “Private” or with a “Do not enter” sign.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please don’t take anything from the house.
14. Do not change settings on the thermostat (other than turning temperature up or down) unless authorized by owner, and do not turn off heat when leaving during the winter. Doing so could result in frozen pipes, the loss of security deposit and possibly damage charges.
15. Any skiing or other wet equipment should be left in the basement and never on the first or second floors.
Any violation of our house rules will result in a penalty fee to be determined by the owners.
We are a family of four that loves to travel. When we host we do everything we can to make your stay as good as we expect our own to be when we travel. When we travel we will treat your place as we expect our guests to treat ours.