My home is close to public transport, family-friendly and interesting activities, nightlife, convenience store, restaurants, main attractions. You’ll love my place because of the people and ambiance, the location and styling, its tranquillity and spaciousness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Quiet hours 10:00pm to 6:30am
- We respect you enormously, please show us the same courtesy :-)
- Smoking only allowed outside the house
- Check in / check out time is negotiable - please let me know in advance if you need to check in or check out outside of the stipulated times, and I will gladly oblige
- Please use electricity and water responsibly. Do not leave heaters and lights on unnecessarily. Excessive use of water is discouraged (SA is experiencing a bad drought). Surcharges may apply for any excessive or abusive usage.
I am a sophisticated, easygoing professional who is passionate about good food and wine, loves the outdoors and being vibrant and healthy. Off-road biking is an all time favorite activity, along with exotic travel and enjoying the beauty this planet offers us.
I have a warm and welcoming home to share with the Airbnb family, and a wealth of local tips to provide travelers from near and far.
Looking forward to hosting you and having some awesome conversations!