This two-room suite on the second-floor features a sitting room perfect for reading, as well as a bedroom with a working gas fireplace, wrought-iron queen-sized bed, and television. Decorated in rich gold and black, it is the perfect place to relax. The bathroom is white with ample natural light..
Faunbrook is perfect for overnight stays, events, holiday parties, and parent visits to West Chester University — or even a staycation in West Chester, PA. Established in 1860, Faunbrook is a Victorian inn set atop a hill overlooking the wooded 2-acre Brandywine Valley property.
- 30 miles west of Philadelphia
- Three blocks from the center of West Chester University
- One mile from downtown West Chester
- Seven guest rooms, including two suites with fireplaces;
- Details such as Monticello windows and mahogany millwork;
- Large common areas, including a library and winter porch;
- Outdoor space, including a wrap-around porch and brick patio