My Two Bedroom Apartment is close to Brick Lane, Box Park, Spitalfields Market, Pizza East and Rough Trade. Enjoy the private balcony, the location and the people of the area.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Our apartment is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of an apartment building on Fashion Street, just off Brick Lane.
This newly refurbished apartment is nestled in the heart of Shoreditch! With design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
This apartment is large and great for a family holiday.
There is also a small private balcony. The building feels very safe and secure.
It has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, an en suite bathroom, two double fold out sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi
1 Towel per person
Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided for more than 4 guests or if requested.
A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
We do not live there, we live 10 minutes away and are always in the area. Our coffee shop Bell Boi, is a 7 minute walk away.
Every soul must be included in the confirmation. Children and Babies included.
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Very safe. There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from Bell Boi Coffee Shop, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs?
A - Yes, there are 1.5 flights to your apartment. Then two flights inside the apartment.
Q- Can I check in Late?
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00 am
Q - Can I Check out late?
A - No, Sorry
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole apartment?
A - Yes
Q - Can i have 8 single beds? i don't wont to share.
A - No, What you see is what you get.
Q - Can i have 8 single duvets? i don't want to share.
A - No, What you see is what you get. We provided only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you then?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q- Are you situated near the city
A- Yes, we are situated in ZONE 1 which is the centre of the city. Near Tower of London, St Pauls etc. This is the City Centre officially. However, we are in the East End, NOT the West End as most tourists think (Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford st). It is still zone 1 but you will have to catch a short train or bus ride to the West End.
Q - What is the closest Transport
A - UNDERGROUND/TUBE - Liverpool St Station - 8 minutes walk
UNDERGROUND/TUBE - Aldgate East Station - 7 minutes walk
OVERGROUND - Shoreditch High Street Station - 12 minutes walk
BUS #25 from Whitechapel Road, takes you into Oxford Circus, (stops passed Liverpool St, Bank, St Pauls, Tottenham Crt Road.)
Q - Is there parking?
A - We don't have a private car spot for you. There are two paid car parks 1 minute away, but these are not usable on weekends due to the market. There are free and paid spots around you just may need to search a little.
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use our after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. We have a strict NO PARTY rule, if you have booked for a hen's, stag or birthday, you need to do all the celebrating outside the apartment. We will know if you are having a party and you will be instantly asked to leave. We will retain all the deposit if you have not been truthful about the purpose of your stay.
2. No more than the 8 people to reside
3. No more than 8 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.