Gorgeous lakefront from with views from every room, private dock, pool table and 100' private beach
Sometimes you just have to go all in. And there’s no better place to do just that than with a visit to The Gilded Edge. Located lakeside in Tahoe City, this 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home is a sprawling tutorial on opulence, and you deserve every bit of it. So go ahead. Treat your family to that extravagant vacation you’ve always dreamed of. Because your time here will certainly feel like a dream for the entire length of your stay.
Where to even begin? Let’s start with the location of the home itself. Perched high upon a hill overlooking Lake Tahoe, each room comes with a view. Yes, when you head out to your expansive patio, you’ll be able to continuously look down on your 100-foot private beach. Your own private dock with plenty of buoys. And what will feel like your very own piece of the lake. When you’re done wondering why you have it so good, head inside for a myriad of surprises. First, head to the kitchen to greet all your high-end appliances. Something scrumptious is sure to be prepared in here. Next, take a few small steps over to the large living area, complete with a giant TV and cozy fireplace. Be sure to take a look up at the ornate beam work and the open and airy layout. It’s okay. Your involuntary scream of “awesome” is not uncommon.
But the rest of the home is. The bedrooms are, of course, bigger than they need to be, with the master truly a marvel to look at, with its wall-to-wall windows, towering ceiling, and sitting area by the fireplace. Taking a load off has never felt so good. The massive dining area can comfortably seat eight, but add in the adjacent breakfast bar, and you’ve got room for four more. After your delicious meal, make your way downstairs for a game of billiards, a good flick in the media area, or just kick back and enjoy the view from your hot tub out on your second patio. Just remember to fix yourself a lovely beverage at the wet bar beforehand. After all, you’ll want minimal interruptions when you’re having such an unbelievable time. And even as you feel you’re in a completely different world, it’s important to remember you’re just 15-minute drive to Squaw and 25 minutes to Northstar. You know, if you can ever drag yourself from the lavish luxuries of The Gilded Edge.
- The dock doesn't allow for a docked boat, but there are 2 private buoys for your use.
- The AV system is currently a bit out dated, but we have plans to update very soon.
- Everyone in your group must be over 30 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 10 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- No events or parties are allowed on the property.