Each cottage has two charming, individually furnished bedrooms both with en-suite facilities and master bedrooms offering stunning views of surrounding farm land and farm animals.
The Skylarks sleeps 4 – 7
free WIFI, CD player/radio,32” Free view TV and DVD in living room, TV in all bedrooms
Underfloor heating and heated towel rails, woodburning stoves and logs at no extra charge
Electric cooker. Micro wave. Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge
Bedlinen, towels and tea towels provided
Wood burning stove in living room with logs at no extra charge,
Babies & children welcome -T/cot. H/(URL HIDDEN), fire guards, baby monitor
Lawned courtyard garden. Patio with out door furniture. Gas BBQ
314 acres of shared farmland. Children’s play area.
Ample parking, Cycle and motorbike storeage.
Shared hot tub with underfloor heating, shower facilities and french doors opening on to the worcestershire countryside.
Welcome pack on arrival – Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, homemade cake and free range eggs from the farm.
Basics - washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, cleaning products and toilet rolls are provided.
Dogs welcome, well behaved dogs can be left unattended in the kitchen only and a dog walking service is available on request for a small extra cost.
The Skylarks - Lower Berrow Farm Cottages are traditional barns that have been recently converted into stylish cottages combining character with modern luxury living located on a traditional working farm.
Nestled deep in the heart of England with-in the picturesque parish of Feckenham, these beautiful cottages are surrounded by scenery that could not fail to impress.
The cottages all feature original oak beams in all the rooms. Each cottage has two charming, individually furnished bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and master bedrooms offering stunning views and spacious living rooms with wood burning stoves to cuddle up by in cooler months and French doors opening onto views of the Worcestershire countryside, an ideal setting for al fresco dining or a barbeque.
Other things to note
The cottages are dog friendly and we also have a kennel in the grounds of the cottages if you rather your dog stays out of the cottage.
The hot tub is available for all 4 cottages any time of the day so there is plenty of time for everyone to enjoy it. Please enjoy the play area, there are loads of footpaths across the fields and a map in the cottage. There are loads of animals to see in the fields around the farm from March - November. Please note the farm yard is visited by appointment only due to your safety around the farm machinery.
Interaction with guests
There is a key code situated by the front door of the cottage. I live in the black and white house by the cottage so please knock on the door, telephone and text if you need any help.
Terms & Conditions
- No smoking in the cottage, but smoking is allowed in the grounds.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds and they must be under supervision at all times when outside.
- The cottages are not a teenage party venue
- Arrival from 3pm and departure by 10am.
- All breakages must be replaced or paid for .
- A cleaning cost of £25 may be charged to you if the standard of cleanliness of the cottage is not as high on your departure as on your arrival.
- We hold the right to enter the cottage for emergency reasons without your knowledge, but you will be informed if we need to enter for maintenance reasons.
- If by any reason the cottage becomes unavailable ie, sold, needs repair or double booked, every effort will be taken to find alternate accommodation within same price range. If this is not possible money paid will be refunded to you promptly.