****************** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING IN ORDER TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY*************************5 MINUTES WALK TO HARROW & WEALDSTONE STATION
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
NO SMOKING PROPERTY
Modern, lovely and spacious one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a house, on the main street in the historic town of Harrow (North West London). Our fully equipped apartment is ideal for a couple with 2 children (up to 12 years) 2 couples or 3 adults.
Fully Furnished Apartment includes:
- double bed (192 cm long x 138 cm wide) and 1 sofa bed (190 cm long x 140 cm wide)
- fridge freezer
- washing machine
- electric hob, oven, microwave oven, kettle and toaster
- LCD TV (with free view), DVD player
- Free Wireless Internet
- dining table & chairs
- all essentials supplied for a comfortable stay including bed linen, towels, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, iron and hairdryer
- private bathroom/toilet.
Give me a call, also send to me email I will answer to you shortly.
* Disclaimer: All things advertised at the time of booking are available, however availability can vary due to unforeseen circumstances. If this is ever the case, please note that any discounts or refunds will not be available, especially if the booking had been made for the discount price.
- £100 (Pounds) breakage deposit in cash on arrival
- Late check-in fee £30 (for checking-in after 21:00)
- NO PARKING
- Please include all guests when booking. Our occupancy rules are very strict, children should be included in your booking regardless of age, we will not allow any ‘over occupancy' due to our insurers requirements.
- If you booked for two person & want to sleep in the separate bed, it is extra charge (you have to book the flat for 3 guests in this case)
- We would request to remove shoes upon entering the house. Please bring your slippers with you if you require them.
- Please separate your rubbish and place in the correct bin:
Blue Bin (Recycling) - Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Tin etc
Brown Bin (Garden) - Food waste, Garden waste etc
Green or Grey Bin (General) - General Rubbish, anything that cannot go into Blue or Brown Bins.
- If you have any question please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration.