I am the home owner of a two unit house in the old north end. I am home most days, so I'll be available to help with any special requests.
You may have the whole place to yourself if there are no other guests, but I need to come and go so don't lock the doors leading inside the apartment (other then the front door of course).
- There are cats on the property but not in the apartment you'll be staying in.
- I have moved the double bed to a bigger room to address the negative review.
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout along with a propane fireplace are the highlights.
You can access the entire lower unit other then the other bedrooms, closet, and basement.
If you need any advice on where to eat, nightlife, sights, etc... I am here to help.
- The front door must be locked at all times
- Do not lock the doors inside the apartment, this is a shared space (other then your bedroom and bathroom of course)
- Keep Kitchen/Shed door closed, so cats don't roam the apartment
- Quiet time after 11pm