Experience an amazing getaway and first class accommodations in the gated community of Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island. This incredible 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house easily sleeps 10. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the many perks this rental property has to offer. With a private pool/spa, expansive private deck, spacious backyard, Atlantic Ocean beaches, and world-class golf courses, you’re sure to find the ultimate vacation here!
Located on a quiet neighborhood street, surrounded by soaring trees and lush greenery, this beautiful home is part of South Carolina’s Lowcountry, which is known for its marsh views, cultural heritage, and historic architecture. Boasting 2,600 square feet of beautifully appointed living space and an open-concept layout, this home is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. The high-end stylish decor, elegant French doors and cathedral ceilings make it a place you’ll never forget. Among the embellishments found inside, this house also offers a plethora of amenities outdoors. A spectacular backyard with stunning views of a golf course houses a spacious deck, comfortable patio furniture, and a luxurious pool and spa.
While on vacation, there’s never any rush! Whether you had a late night or you’re ready for an early morning, brew a fresh pot of coffee and enjoy a cup at the kitchen bar. With 24 world-class golf courses, one of which is located in the backyard, and 350 tennis courts on the island, you and your travel companions will quickly get into the swing of things. Known for its Atlantic Ocean beaches, you’ll enjoy relaxing on Hilton Head’s soft white sand any day of the week. When you’re not out and about, enjoy balmy afternoons taking in the dazzling scenery on the private deck, sipping a refreshing beverage in one of the comfortable patio chairs. After a day spent relishing the outdoors or exploring the quaint town, you can look forward to preparing your favorite recipes for a delicious home-cooked dinner.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 5 flat screen cable TVs, stereo system, VCR, private deck, patio furniture, gas grill, private pool and spa
- Easy access to beaches, golf courses, tennis courts, fishing, paddle boarding, boating, restaurants, shops, markets, and more!
- Private beach free parking pass
- Private beach locker which includes beach chairs, umbrella, games, and sand toys for the kids
- Pool towels and the convenience of in-house laundry facility.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed; reading nook and ensuite bath with Jacuzzi
- Master Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed; reading nook; private bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed; reading nook with adjacent bath
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in