This one bedroom, one bathroom condo was just completely remodeled to bring it back to it's original mid century modern glory. Centrally located, this apartment is perfect for anyone wanting to go out on the town and end the night with a cozy getaway. Staying in? Enjoy a top of the line kitchen with gas cooking. Going out? Walk or ride bikes to local eateries or coffee shops, and easy access to the light rail system.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside of the condo, but is allowed outside on the patio provided that the doors and windows are kept shut. Should odors from smoking need to be remediated, a damage deposit may be withheld.
2. People other than those in the your party set forth at the time of booking may not stay overnight unless permission is otherwise subsequently given. Any other person in the property is your sole responsibility.
3. Pets are welcome with prior approval provided they are housebroken. Each of the four units in the fourplex has a nice, secure patio and yard area where pets may roam. However, we ask that you pick up after your pets and that they are restrained from barking. Should pet odors or feces need to be remediated or other damage to the property occur as a result of their visit, a damage deposit may be withheld.
4. There is no daily housekeeping service. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
5. We ask that noise on the patios and within the units be respectful and kept very low after 10pm.
6. Only use appliances for their intended purpose.
Four Coronados LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises, nor will we accept responsibility for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of our guests. We ask that you be especially careful to make sure any water is removed from the concrete floors as quickly as possible since they are sealed and can become very slippery. By accepting the reservation, you have agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
We are three friends that set out to create some beautifully artistic, uniquely renovated real estate in the Valley of the Sun. We started our first project together with this property in May 2016 and through a lot of blood, sweat and tears we completed a property we are really proud of! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Baylen, John, Nate