You’ll love my place because of the views, the ambiance, the location.Whether you are travelling with your family or with a group of friends, this 4 BHK bungalow in Panchgani is an excellent holiday retreat. Located on top of the hill, this bungalow is designed for fun get-togethers. The verandah has great views of the backwaters of the Dhom Dam, the Krishna River Valley and the Kamal Gadh fort, where you can relax or gossip your heart out.
Property has a TV, fully functional kitchen, great valley view and a private garden.
Complete access to the entire bungalow.
We stay in Mumbai and shall not be there to welcome you. We have very competent & friendly caretakers to ensure that your stay is comfortable.
The last 1 km to the Bungalow is a kuccha (semi permanent) road.
1. Is housekeeping available in the bungalow?
- Yes housekeeping is available. The bungalow will be cleaned between 10am to 4pm. Housekeeping includes cleaning of the house and bathrooms. Incase you want the Dishes to be washed, there will be an extra charge of Rs 500 per day. The caretakers live on the property and incase of an emergency you can contact them anytime.
2. Do you provide toiletries, linen and towels?
- Yes we provide the same as follows
• One set of fresh hand & bath towel per person for the entire duration of your stay.
• Bath soap,Shampoo,Hand wash,toothpaste & Toilet paper in each bathroom.( One per bathroom )
3. What is the cost per person after 10 people and what is the maximum occupancy?
- The bungalow has been designed for 10 people to stay in absolute luxury. Extra Floor Mattress can be arranged in the rooms at a discounted rate of Rs 800 per person per night. The maximum occupancy is 14 people.
4. Do you provide breakfast ?
- Yes Breakfast is complimentary. Breakfast will be served from 8am to 10:30am. The breakfast will include:
• Milk, Tea and Coffee
• Toast with butter
• Choose Any One - Poha or Upma
5. Do you provide Lunch & Dinner?
- We have a fully equipped and functional kitchen. You are welcome to cook your own meals, however, should you require a cook, the caretakers can cook a simple Indian meal at an additional cost. Please advise the caretaker about your lunch and dinner requirements at least 24hrs prior to your arrival as we do not store any groceries on site.Guests are required to finalize the charges directly with them.
6. Can you arrange grocery shopping for our stay in advance?
- Yes, this can be arranged in advance. Please note there is an extra service charge of Rs 500 .The original receipts will be provided on payment.
7. Can you arrange for a bonfire?
- Yes, this can be arranged.We need 24hrs notice for this.Please note there is an extra charge for this.
8. Do you have Separate Drivers / Maid quarters available?
- Yes, we have Separate Drivers / Maid quarters available for 2 persons. We can provide them breakfast at an extra cost of Rs 200 per person. We do not provide toiletries or towels for drivers or maids.Should you wish to accommodate any of them inside the bungalow, they will be treated and charged like a normal guest.
- Please read & agree to the house rules before booking:
- Check-in time 12PM (noon).
- Check - out time is 10 AM strict.
- Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
- Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
- Please close all windows and doors when you leave the villa.
- Only registered guests are allowed entry, no visitors please.
- Any damage caused to the property will be charged a penalty based on the value of the damage.
- Only VEGETARIAN FOOD ALLOWED.
- Please, no outdoor shoes beyond the main door.
- Smoking allowed strictly outside the house.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted within limits.
- Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited on the premises. We will assume no responsibility in the event of any untoward incidents arising from usage of drugs on the premises.
- Separate Drivers quarters available (for 1-2 drivers)