Located in the heart of Algiers Point, come and enjoy this beautiful home.
This home is located in Algiers Point, the second oldest neighborhood in New Orleans. It has received a historic marker in the form of a jazz plaque for once being the home of the influential jazz musician Alphonse Picou. The home is a spacious 1400 sqft. It includes 2 common areas, 2 bedrooms , kitchen and 2 baths. There is also a stackable washer and dryers as well. An added bonus is that the home is NOT a shotgun, meaning each bedroom is completely private.
I can interact more so on weekends than during the week. I can also make suggestions on places and things to do around the city. I'm close by and easily accessible via phone and/or text.
1. On street parking is available during your stay. Follow all parking rules mandated by the city.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property must be disclosed to the owner and the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. Be respectful of neighbors & noise levels
4. Absolutely no smoking inside the home.
5. Please keep home locked and secured at all times.
6. Do not walk on wooden floors while wearing heels. It causes very obvious damage to the pine floors.
7. Do not flush feminine personal hygiene products in the toilet.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
9. No parties or events please.
10. No illegal drug use in home.
11. No fighting.
12. No damaging the property.
13. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
14. Please do not remove towels or linens from the property.