Erzette is a restored farm house located on a working wine farm, near Rawsonville. It occupies a stunning location under age old oak trees, amidst vineyards, walking distance from the beautiful Holsloot river and majestic mountains. Conveniently located a 60 minute drive from Cape Town, it is the perfect place to unwind and relax in absolute peace and quiet.
Bridal packages and special occasions
Surrounded by panoramic views, we encompass an unsurpassed backdrop and enchanting ambiance for any special occasion.
• a special venue to enjoy the evening before your wedding with your bridesmaids
•a romantic and tranquil setting to prepare and take photographs before the ceremony
• a romantic honeymoon suite to spend your honeymoon night
• a wide range of wedding venues to choose from in close proximity
Since this is a working wine farm and our neighboring farms are close by, guests will not be allowed to access the wine yards without the owner's permission.
I will be available if you need anything during your stay.
Continental breakfast can be provided on request at an additional cost.
This establishment is privately owned and entry is governed by the following house rules:
• We are entitled to evict anyone for offensive and/or unlawful conduct.
• We are not responsible for any loss caused by fire or theft.
• The use of any of the establishment’s facilities is entirely at your own risk.
• In an emergency, management has the right to take appropriate action without notification.
• Kindly report any damage on arrival. Unreported damage will be for your account.
• Day visitors are not allowed unless prior arrangements were made with management.
• No loud music.
• No shooting is allowed, including airguns.
• Please keep an eye on lively youngsters, because there is open water.
• Bicycles are welcome BUT PLEASE, NO QUAD BIKES OR MOTOR BIKES.
• Please refrain from moving utensils, furniture and towels outside.
• Swimming and fishing only at the river and on own risk.