House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
HOT TUB ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
This Hot Tub Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Vacasa and Renter for rental of the Property.
In consideration for the right to use the hot tub located on the Property, Renter, on Renter’s own behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants, their heirs and next of kin (collectively, “Releasing Party”), acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this Waiver. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and warn of the potential dangers of using the hot tub.
1. Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks. USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT RELEASING PARTY’S OWN RISK. Occupants acknowledge that hot tub usage is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning) and DEATH. Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the hot tub. Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death.
2. Health Advisory. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the hot tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius) for personal safety.
3. Conditions of Use. Occupants are permitted to use the hot tub only during the dates and times set forth in their reservation for the Property. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the hot tub. Use of the hot tub may be subject to additional rules posted at the Property (including but not limited to restrictions on use during quiet hours).
4. WAIVER AND RELEASE. RELEASING PARTY RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (the “Released Parties”) FROM ALL LIABILITY TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO USE OF THE HOT TUB. RELEASING PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREOF, ON ACCOUNT OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR DEATH, WHETHER
CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH HOT TUB USAGE.
5. INDEMNIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF: (1) ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE HOT TUB, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH THAT IS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE; OR (2) ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES), EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE HOT TUB. RELEASING PARTY UNDERSTANDS, ACKNOWLEDGES, AND STIPULATES THAT THIS INDEMNITY AGREEMENT INCLUDES ANY SUCH CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS ARISING OUT OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
Releasing Party understands that this waiver and indemnity
agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. Releasing
Party stipulates and agrees that invalidation of any term(s) or provision(s) of this
Waiver by judgment or other court order shall not affect any of the other terms or
provisions and such other terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
RENTER, ON BEHALF OF EVERY PERSON IN THE RELEASING PARTY, HAS READ,
UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS HOT TUB
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER, and further agrees that none of the
Released Parties has made any oral representations, statements, or inducements
regarding use of the hot tub.
By clicking “I Agree” Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf
Greetings from Team Vacasa! Yes, we're a professional property management company—but we're also real people, trusted by the owners of vacation homes to take care of all the heavy lifting like housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, and guest care. (Because, to be honest, renting out a vacation home really can be a full-time job!)
We have local teams on the ground to take care of our homes and our guests. We like to think of it as the best of both worlds: you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a unique property, only without compromising on service and convenience. You can trust that your home will be cleaned by professional housekeepers, and your calls will be answered (right away, around the clock!) by our dedicated Guest Services team.
Check out our listings, and if you have any questions, get in touch! We'd love to help you plan your perfect getaway.