Built in 1830, our home is close to everything! Magazine street, the French Quarter, & the St. Charles street car line are all 5 minutes away. I have really made this home into an art piece, like the murals, the door fence, crazy plants and funky art. This is not your typical Airb&b! It's absolutely perfect in my opinion.
This house is off the charts amazing. I know every inch of it and have really put all my love and energy into making it a beautiful place to stay. It's a very old home, and I haven't really made that many changes to it. Understand this is not like a hotel at all in any way. If you are looking for a pristine space, don't book our home. If the floors could talk you'd understand... It's old New Orleans baby.. just how we like it.
You have access to everything except my side of the house.
We have space for one car. If you have 2 cars we can show you where to park the additional car.
If you have any questions or if you just want to have coffee in the backyard I'm always up for that!
If you are a stiff lawyer from Cleveland (I get to make fun of Cleveland because I was born there) you will not like my home. It's funky and filled with weird art, murals and old antique furniture. The house was built in 1870. Understand it will not be anything like a Marriott hotel. Everything except the plumbing and electricity is original. The floors, the walls, the fire places... seriously everything is original from 1870. I hope that clarifies all your questions. I like lawyers, by the way, just not ones from Cleveland. I'm kidding. Or, am I? No, seriously.. I'm kidding.
- Just ask us. We are usually cool with everything. No huge parties and everything has to be closed down by midnight. (sometimes later, if you ask)
- LOCK the front gate and the doors. That seems obvious but you would not believe how many folks forget to lock the doors and gate. I know, right! You won't forget because you're the best!
- If you break it you buy it. Most of the things in the house are one of a kind. We ask you are carful of our art and our things. DO NOT put drinks on any of the furniture without a coaster. DO NOT move the furniture or art around because you will scratch the floors. There is $200 to refinishing fee for any scratches on on the floors. (Can you believe people moved the art around? So weird!)
- Lost Gate key charge $75.00 & Lost Door key $50.00 charge.
- If you leave the AC on when you are not home there is a $50.00 charge because we are big, huge, massive earth lovers. So, please recycle :)
- If you leave the heater on when not home there is a $500.00 charge. It's gas (like with a real flame n-stuff) and you could burn us all down.
-Garbage bins and recycle bins are right out the front door by the telephone pole. They are marked in blue with our address. Please recycle all plastic and paper products. Love our earth.
- Respect our community. Say hello our neighbors when walking down the street. Be kind to each other.
- We have 2 dogs & a cats on the property. They all kinda come and go as they please in the backyard. Let us know if you want us to put the dogs inside and we will. The cat dose whatever he wants. Have you ever tried to reason with a cat? ;)
从2018年1月31日 - 2018年2月15日起最少住宿4晚。