Newly renovated in 2017 – with all-new appliances and amenities throughout - this contemporary 3-bedrooms, 2-bath apartment is tucked away in Santo Domingo’s most popular hub of day- and nightlife. Inside, every modern convenience ensures total comfort. While outside, residents find themselves central to shopping, beaches, historic sites, restaurants, clubs, and casinos. One block from the ocean and legendary El Malecon boulevard, guests are just a short walk from 15th-century Zona Colonial.
Here, visitors retreat into a coverture of comfort and convenience as they enjoy the spaciousness and privacy of the entire third floor. A secure entrance provide maximum security enhanced by iron gates and front parking.
Amenities include two comfortable queen-size beds, plus a twin and sofa bed. Also expect a full kitchen and two full baths, with hot and cold water, a washing machine, drying area, and outdoor balcony.
Perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (children must be supervised), this idyllic seacoast refuge is a mere 30 minutes from Santo Domingo's international airport (SDQ) for easy access and speedy departures.
Cable TV; Internet and WiFi; Fully-equipped Kitchen with New Appliances, Cooking Utensils, Flatware, Silverware and Glassware; Hot and Cold Water. Air Conditioning in living-dining-room area, kitchen and Master Bedroom ; Plenty of Ceiling Fans in all Living Areas; Washing Machine and Drying Space in Laundry Area
Carlos will be your host. He is a bilingual (Spanish/English) native who lives nearby. He can be reached by cell phone 8 am to 8 pm and he would be happy to provide guidance on where to go for shopping, dining, sightseeing, recreation and entertainment.
This is our beloved home. We treat it with great care, and we hope you will too. If you run into any issues, please report them to Carlos. Thank you and enjoy!
- Please see the "Check out instructions", post inside the house.
- Only two extra guests are accepted no extra charge (in total 6 guests)
- Local tips for getting around, along with check-in and check-out instructions, will be sent to you with your rental confirmation.
- Kitchen and bathrooms must be kept clean.
- Leave the used towels and linens on top of the washing machine.
- All dishes must be kept clean.
- Do not wash the linens and just leave the beds unmade.
- Any broken or missing items item will be discounted from your deposit.
- Children from 2-12 years of age are welcome as long as there is direct adult supervision.
I was born and raised in Santo Domingo. During the course of my career, I have traveled extensively, but my heart will always belong to my home country.
You'll find the people of Santo Domingo are warm and friendly, so don't be shy. While you're here, visit the local hideaways for the best food and conversation you'll find anywhere.
My cousin, Carlos, will be your island host. He's the expert man about town, so if you want to know where to go, what to see, and how to get there, just ask him.