Enjoy a private 2nd-floor bedroom in an established Midtown neighborhood. 10 minutes by car to downtown, Hamilton Place, and Chattanooga's numerous parks and recreation areas, and less than a mile from I-24.
- Our space is not baby-proofed and is not appropriate for kids under 2.
- Kindly note that quiet time is at 9 PM unless arrangements are made ahead of time.
- Please do not bring unbooked visitors or additional guests into our home without prior discussion and explicit permission from us.
- We kindly request no perfumes/colognes or strongly scented body products.
- Please do not store food or eat in your bedroom. You are welcome to eat in our dining room; we will gladly provide you with space in our pantry and refrigerator.
- You may use our microwave oven and electric teakettle, but please do not use our stove/oven and other kitchen appliances.
- Door should be locked when you come in and when you go out.
- Please make sure not to let out the dog!
- This is our home. Please treat it with kindness.
- We request that you do not bring a firearm into our home.
- Guests who bring illicit substances onto the property, engage in any illegal activity, or break our house rules during their stay will be required to leave without refund.
I'm a musician, gardener, poet, teacher, cook, bicycle-rider, and environmental activist. I grew up in the deep south and have strong ties here. My husband and I would love to meet you and share the good things there are to do in our adopted city. And if you play bluegrass/oldtime/folk/country? Bring along them strangs!