Within walking distance to U- and S-Bahn, this private room is centrally located right in Friedrichshain. It comfortably fits two and the apartment itself provides all you need to enjoy your stay here in Berlin and explore the city.
- Queen sized bed (140 x 200)
- Balcony (for smokers :)
- Kitchen access (shared)
- Bathroom (shared)
- HD Projector (shared)
- 60mbps Wireless Internet (Wifi)
I'm living here, so the level of involvement is up to you. In any case I am happy to answer any questions about the neighborhood or Berlin :)
I have another room that I list on Airbnb, so there will likely be another guest staying as well.
Since this is a shared apartment, guests are expected to:
- clean the kitchen after they've used it
- rinse the hair into drain filter and remove it with a sheet of toilet paper after taking a shower
- don't make too much noise after 11pm
- don't make too much noise before 8am
- sit down when using the toilet (this one applies to guys mostly ;)