Our beach Unit 618 is a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo located on beautiful Okaloosa Island in the Gulf Coast with sugar white sand and Emerald Green waters.
Island Princess 618 Rental Agreement
This agreement consists of several rules and regulations that apply to the rental of our Island Princess unit 618. The purpose of this agreement is to reduce any possibility of misunderstandings during the rental process.
This is the only rental agreement; oral agreements are non-binding.
1. CHECK-IN time is after 4 P.M. and CHECKOUT time is 10 A.M. CST. The owners must approve any deviation.
2. BEACH SERVICE Complimentary Beach service is provided daily March 1 to October 31, one umbrella and two chairs; additional setups are available from the beach attendant.
3. NON-SMOKING UNIT. No smoking inside the unit. If the maid reports strong smoke odor at the departure cleaning, there will be a deep cleaning charge of $300.
4. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. Violation is grounds for immediate termination with no refund.
5. ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY AGE 25 OR OLDER. Property is patrolled on a regular basis. Tenant acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire lease period and will not sublet. Violation of any of these terms shall give right to termination. Tenant agrees that the premises shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Occupancy and use of the premises and common areas in such a fashion that disturbs or offends other guests or residents shall be deemed grounds for termination. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under twenty-five (25) years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 509-141 with forfeiture of all monies.
6. RESERVATION/DAMAGE Airbnb waiver applies.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. All damage must be reported within twenty-four (24) hours of check in and/or when it happens.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. No linens are lost or damaged.
d. If for any reason Security is called or we are notified by Island Princess personnel that you are breaking rules by making too much noise, throwing items off balcony, or having a party in our unit; YOU WILL BE EVICTED and there will be no room rental returned.
e. No extra or additional cleaning is required after guest departure beyond what is required for a normal exit cleaning.
7. TOTAL RENTAL CHARGE Airbnb payment policy applies.
8. RATE CHANGES Rates subject to change without notice but will not affect existing rental contracts.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. UTILITIES No refunds or discounts will be provided for failures or problems with HVAC, Water Heater, TVs, Electricity, Elevator, Water, Internet Service, Pool, Hot Tub or any other amenities of the rental property or resort. Outages will be reported immediately and best efforts will be made to restore service and/or appliance operation as soon as possible.
11. CANCELLATIONS Airbnb policy applies here. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. Allowances to this number can be made for infants.
13. NO DAILY CLEANING SERVICE: If you require daily cleaning service this must be arranged when reservations are made at a daily charge.
14. LINENS included in the unit are sheets, bath towels, washcloths and hand towels. We suggest you bring beach towels. Towels or linens are not permitted to be taken from the unit. There is a full size washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience. There will be 2 rolls of toilet paper and 1 bar of soap per bath, 1 roll of paper towels in the kitchen. In addition, there are make-up remover sheets, please use to keep bath cloths from make-up stains. FOR YOUR USE There is an iron/board, broom/dustpan, mop/bucket and vacuum cleaner in the unit. There will be certain things in the unit when you arrive such as dish liquid and auto-dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, fabric softener, and all-purpose cleaners, etc. Use what you need during your stay but please leave the unused for the next guest.
15. THEFT The contents of this unit are inventoried and the cleaning service will check the inventory when cleaning after your departure.
16. LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES are not the responsibility of the owner.
17. GRILLS ON BALCONY Absolutely no grilling allowed on balcony.
18. FIREWORKS are prohibited anywhere on the property.
19. PARKING Do not park in the reserved parking spaces.
20. IN THE EVENT that the Owner is unable to deliver said property to Tenant under this lease agreement prior to occupancy because of fire, eminent domain, act of nature, or any reason whatsoever. Tenant hereby agrees that Owner’s sole liability as result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Tenant. Pursuant to the terms of this lease, Tenant expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages, including but not limits to, any expenses incurred as result of moving for any damage, destruction or loss.
21. HURRICANE OR STORM and UNFORESEEN EVENTS POLICY No refunds are provided for inclement weather or unforeseen events, we recommend you purchase travel insurance.
22. HOLD HARMLESS This rental agreement is made upon the express condition that the unit owner shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or property of the guest, their family, agents or employees or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon said rental premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any occupancy or use of said rental premises or any activity carried on by the guest in connection herewith, and the guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless the unit owner from all liabilities, charges, expenses, attorney's fees, court costs and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries, deaths, liabilities, claims, suits or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
23. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in advance in writing.