Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Williamstown when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 7. Situated on 70+ acres of beautiful woodlands, with hiking trails throughout and minutes from Vermont’s finest attractions, this secluded, yet ideally located home is the perfect escape from the stresses of your everyday life!
The moment you pull up to the property, encompassing over 70 acres of peaceful woodlands, you’ll know you made the right decision for your mountain getaway. While the exterior of the cabin promises constant views of the beautiful outdoors, the cabin’s interior boasts 1,120 square feet of comfortable living space to relax indoors. Built in 2016, this modern, country style cabin has everything you need for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. From the living area with its high ceilings and comfy furnishings, to the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar and everything you need to prepare your favorite meals, this cabin truly has it all! When you’re tired, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms or the loft, where cozy beds promise a peaceful slumber.
Waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck to catch the sunrise over the eastern mountain range, you’ll love every tranquil morning at this lovely mountain abode. Take a stroll on the hiking trails throughout the woods and keep your eyes peeled for deer, turkeys, foxes, and many other Vermont critters. In the afternoon, watch the deer grazing in the marshy area by the beaver dam at the edge of the forest. During the winter, hit the nearby slopes to experience the best skiing on the East Coast! On sunny summer days, cozy up with a book on the hammock in the yard and enjoy the fresh air. After a day full of outdoor activities, you’ll be happy to relax back at home. Prepare a delicious masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the fire pit outside to roast marshmallows with your loved ones.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with patio furniture, fire pit, 70+ acres of land, hiking trails, walk-in shower, loft, and more!
- Fantastic location - Situated on 70+ acres of beautiful woodlands, minutes from skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, golfing, restaurants, breweries and Vermont’s hot spots, including Ben and Jerry’s Cabot Cheese, and the Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Full-sized Pull-out Bed in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Full-sized Pull-out Bed in Living Room can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in