My place is close to art and culture, the beach, family-friendly activities, great views, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the location, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
65 sqm upper ground floor (with a staircase of 6 steps from the ground), modern and comfortable apartment, on a three-storey family residence, independent entrance, recently renovated with a beautiful garden.
Master bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom
Master bedroom; Queen sized double bed, wardrobe, bedside lamp, mirror, fresh bed linens.
Living room ; single bed sofa, flat screen TV, radio-cd
Dining room; dining table of four
Kitchen; fully equipped /cutlery, dishes. Electrical appliances/ refrigerator, kitchenette, espresso coffee machine, electric boiler kettle. Tap water is drinkable.
Bathroom: toilet, bathtub, shower-gel & shampoo-conditioner /equivalent standard daily use quantity, washing machine, hair dryer, first-aid kit, towels, bath mat. I would appreciate it if you didn’t use towels as a bath mat!
Air – conditioning and electrical heating devices.
Highly advanced security system.
Security outside door. Please take extra care to the door’s keys; they are too expensive to be replaced. Any damage or loss will bear the tenant (cost of lock change plus keys).
Wi-Fi connection / passwords on arrival.
Hot water boiler. It takes only 10 minutes to warm water. Please always turn it off before taking a shower or leaving the apartment for safety reasons.
Iron and ironing-board; deionized water also available.
Local amenities all within 5' walking distance.
In case of staying for a longer period, a general clean and change of bed linens, towels etc. can be arranged with additional cost.
Checking in or checking out is upon request and other reservations. Usually checking in from 2.00 pm to 5.00pm and checking out by 11.00am.
Please note for late check in, 10:00pm to 9:00am, extra fees may apply.
Electricity power usage up to 10kwh per day. Exceeding the limit of daily use bears the tenant equivalently.
ID Verification is requested upon arrival.
Transport from or to the airport is available upon demand at an extra but very reasonable cost / must be informed in due time.
I’d love helping and hosting you in the best possible way. Having said that, kindly inform me beforehand with your arrival / departure details (flight number, time of arrival / departure). In case of delay for any reason, please act accordingly.
I will be there to welcome you and show you around the house. Needless to say, feel free to ask me any questions/recommendations regarding your staying in Athens. I would be glad to help.
Four family dogs also live in our house, on different floors though, leaving the apartment completely independent.
- All silk paintings hanging on the walls are of both financial and sentimental value and they carry Originality Certificates. Please treat them accordingly and with extra care.
- I kindly ask you to respect our home using common sense; throw out trash regularly (and certainly before your departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street.
- Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials. Also at home you will find two separate bins for both recycling and non-recycling trash.
- Before you leave, clean your dishes and leave the house back in order. - NO smoking indoors! Smoking is allowed in the outer space of the veranda, whilst enjoying the quiet and relaxation of the surroundings. - Palaio Faliro is a quiet residential neighborhood characterized by its tranquility. Therefore, please do respect the neighbors by keeping the level of noise low, especially during quiet hours (14:30-17:30 and 23:00-08:00). - By saying the above, NO parties allowed.
- The same applies to outside visitors.
- Switch off consuming electricity devices e.g. lights, water heating boiler or air-conditioning each time you leave the house.
- Do not flush anything (papers, sanitary towels, ear buds etc.) in the toilet. Respect the environment and the wonderful Greek blue seas.
- NO pets allowed.
- Guests are to be held responsible for any damage made to the apartment during their stay.
- Our daughter, who studies abroad, uses the apartment when at home. Having said that you will find closets / cupboards locked for her personal belongings, which we take for granted will be intact. Same applies for Cups, Trophies from some of the games she participated in, which are not to be used / moved from our guests.
- Important Legal Notice
By making this reservation, you accept that you are not booking a hotel. The host cannot be held responsible of any kind of accidents or injuries while staying in our premises. Guests are to be held responsible for their own actions, including breaking the law. Use of any kind of drugs is prohibited. Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be resolved under Greek law by the courts of the city of Athens.
Welcome to Athens! I am Myranta.
I was born in Athens and raised in Palaio Faliro. I have worked for thirty years , most of which in a Managerial Position and the last 7 years as a Human Resources Manager in a Private Multinational Company. After my resignation, I invested in my Master’s Degree at the Athens University of Economics and Business. I am married with Yiannis and we have a daughter, who is a European athlete in Triathlon and Aquathlon. For the time being she studies abroad. Yiannis, my husband, was also born in Athens. He is British educated and works as a shipping broker in a Greek shipping Company. Having said that, he works late hours every day, thus some of our visitors will have the opportunity of meeting him too. We are used to and enjoy traveling a lot and at every opportunity! Gaining new experiences and meeting new people has always been fascinating to us. Since I do not work, I decided to become an Airbnb member in order to continue my “travelling” in another but similar way. I will be very happy to get in touch with new people and offer them our family’s traditional hospitality.
Looking forward to being your host, and welcoming you to Greece!