我们的地方距离非常受欢迎的V8赛道,公民剧院,公共交通工具和城市近在咫尺。你会喜欢我们的地方,因为它是一个完美无暇的小绿洲,在俯瞰我们的游泳池的棕榈树中高居榜首。 Lorikeets whiz,蝴蝶巡航,你会听到偶尔的火车嘟嘟声。老年公寓只有1岁,所以一切都是全新的 - 我们从1月底以来才在AirBnB上市
- Please leave the Granny Flat in the condition you find it in
- We have a very friendly beagle, she's a very important part of our family so please be sure to close the gates as you come and go
- We live in a quiet neighbourhood so please consider our neighbours and keep noise levels low in the evenings
- We have beautiful hard wood floors so would appreciate no shoes and sand inside the house or at least flat, clean shoes, no high-heels
- The smoke alarm is very sensitive, so please open windows and glass doors when cooking
- We'd really appreciate if you would turn off fans, aircons, lights etc. when you're not in the Granny Flat.
Suz and Tez, English and Aussie respectively. We met travelling, love to travel when fulltime jobs and life allows. We live in tropical North Queensland in our beautiful home, among the palm trees and almost endless sunshine, along with our beautiful daughter, Isla, and our beagle, Ollie.
Tez loves music and plays guitar in several bands, but is also employed by the Federal Government when he's not strumming, gyming or spearfishing... not your average public servant! Suz loves photography and fitness classes, and instructs in her spare time. We're fun, super easy going, trustworthy, tidy, and respectful of ones privacy, and look forward to meeting new people with the help of Airbnb.