This modern 1 bedroom apartment has a newly refinished kitchen, bath, bed and living room. It has a private entrance, gated yard and is a 5-10 minute drive from the airport, Mall of America, uptown, downtown and the most popular Minneapolis lakes. There are a couple of bikes available for use too.
You will have a private entrance to the one bedroom apartment in the basement. It has a queen sized bed and a couch that folds out to a full sized bed, so it can comfortably sleep 4 people.
Wifi throughout. Laundry in the basement if needed. Please be aware that there are areas with short ceilings, so someone over 6'1" will have to duck sometimes.
There's a patio and a built-in firepit in the fenced-in backyard with ample firewood. There's a hammock and glider bench to relax near the garden.
- Blocks away from multiple bus lines
- 2 miles from lightrail station
- 15 minutes from airport, Mall of America, downtown and uptown
- Close to major highways: 62, 35W, I94, 77
- Walking distance to 48th & Chicago business district with little shops, restaurants, movie theatre and more.
- Walking distance to Minnehaha Parkway and Lake Nokomis
- Biking distance to Lake Calhoun, Lake Harriet, Rose Gardens, Lake of the Isles
- Blocks away from multiple bike paths
Private apartment with bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room
Fenced in backyard
Glider bench and adirondeck chairs
Off street parking is available in back
Instructions on how to get in and your door code will be messaged to you the day before your stay, unless you specify you want it earlier.
The wifi password gets changed frequently and the network name and password can be found on the first page of the welcome book.
The wifi password is in the welcome book on the dining room table when you arrive.
- Be courteous of noise from 10pm - 7am
- Smoking allowed outside, use containers
- Please stay downstairs as my living quarters are upstairs
- If you use the firepit, make sure the fire is put out completely with the hose
Guests will have an undisturbed stay from upstairs tenants, but may have contact in shared areas (laundry room and yard). Keyless entry allows for minimal contact during check in and check out, but we are always available via phone or email if needed.
Laid back host that travels a lot myself - for work and pleasure. My favorite part about traveling is that it pushes you outside of your comfort zone. You grow old when your thirst for knowledge has dried up.