Enjoy FREE wi-fi at Calltainn, a recently refurbished 4-Star luxury log cabin located on a lovely site of 18 lodges in the Argyll Forest Park. It's a lovely magical place, with both Pucks Glen and the Botanical Gardens accessible from the doorstep. Coastal town of Dunoon 10 mins.
Experience the magic of living in a luxury log cabin built in the traditional style. Books, games, TV available. There is a lounge/diner and the kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster and kettle. Choose from double or twin bedrooms, and there's a family bathroom with bath and electric shower. The lodge is fully heated and double glazed, and as electricity is included you can be certain the cabin will be lovely and warm even when the weather is cold.
Guests have full access of the lodge and grounds, which extend alongside a traffic-free country path towards the Benmore Botanical Gardens and Cafe, and with access to Pucks Glen and the River Eachaig. The lodge has its own private access with adjacent parking.
Entry to the cabin is by self check-in. This allows more flexibility on Arrival times and greater privacy. If you need to arrive before 16:00 hrs or depart after 10:00 hrs please discuss this with your hosts. The Key Store code is provided in the House Manual, accessible after booking is complete. Every booking is also confirmed by email, and if you have provided your mobile number you should also receive the Key Store code by text a day or two before your stay. Your hosts can be contacted by phone, mobile or email should you require their assistance at any time.
No Smoking property. Electricity, Heating, Bedding, Towels and Wi-Fi Internet are provided. You are requested to use heating and electrical appliances responsibly, switching off when you are away from the cabin.
Your Comfort, Safety, Security and Enjoyment are important to us.
THE IMPORTANT BITS
• Bed Linen, Wi-fi, Parking and Electricity are included
• Towels are available free of charge
• Arrival from 4.00pm. Departure by 10.00am
• No-smoking, no barbecues in lodge vicinity
• Whole-house let
• Sorry, Pets are not accepted
• Children over 5 years are welcome
• Maximum 4 persons per lodge
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. Early Arrival and/or Late Departure can be arranged in advance. A small extra fee will apply.
2. The Housekeeper arrives to service your lodge 15 mins after your departure. If the Housekeeper is delayed in accessing the lodge unfortunately there will be an additional £65, charged against the Damage Deposit
HEATING AND ELECTRICITY
Heating and Electricity are included. Please use responsibly
1. Please lock the lodge securely when unoccupied.
2. Smoking, candles or open flames are not permitted due to the flammable nature of the log cabin.
3. Barbecues are not permitted in lodge vicinity
4. Your hosts shall take all reasonable steps to ensure unforeseen problems are dealt with as swiftly as possible, if these fall within within their control
5. Guests grant reasonable access at any time should a problem arises, e.g. to electrics, plumbing, etc.
6. Guests are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 8:00 pm and respect the privacy and needs of nearby residents
Please leave the lodge in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Please take your rubbish to the bins provided (or take it with you). Stripping the beds is not necessary but is appreciated by the housekeeper.
Please report and pay for any damage before departure.
MOBILE & WI-FI
There is reasonable mobile coverage and wi-fi, even for streaming movies, but high speed cannot always be guaranteed due to the rural location.
1. No responsibility is accepted for loss, injury or damage to any member of the guest's party or their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner during or out of the let.
2. As no staff reside on the premises there is an increased Duty of Care over the property on the Booker and his/her guests.
Hi. Our family are Stephen, Liz, Daniel and Jo. Together we have log cabins near The beautiful Pucks Glen by Dunoon and a backpackers hostel near the UK's highest mountain Ben Nevis, by Fort William. Our family enjoy travelling and between us have stayed in literally hundreds of Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Self-Caterings and Hostels over the last 25 years.
Stephen and Liz live near DUNOON and look after the log cabins, whilst Daniel and Jo live in and look after the hostel near FORT WILLIAM
We all know how important it is to receive a warm welcome, sleep in a comfortable bed and enjoy clean facilities, and so to provide this is our number one aim, regardless of your budget.