This 35m2 flat has been entirely renovated : white walls, wooden floor, rough elegant materials. South oriented, 4th floor and an big balcony with two large sliding windows which have been recently replaced to isolate from any noise and airstream. There's a combined floor/radiator heating system. It has a spacious room and a separated bathroom with a large Italian shower. Well equipped with wireless technology which makes the lifestyle easy, modern and cosy where you will simply feel home.
La description est en anglais mais n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous souhaitez des renseignements en français :)
35m2 flat with large and long balcony, located in clean and quiet residence from the the 70s with a digital key and entryphone system. The appartment has an armoured door plus a door lock. At night, between 11pm and 5am, there a security guard on the beat. The neighborhood is very safe but the building being mainly occupied by families and old folks (which it is even ore quiet).
Equipment : one 160cm bed, an electric kettle, gas ring, toaster, juicer, blender,oven, hair dryer, iron, vacuum, towels, dressing room/shoesshelf/large cupboards... There is no washing machine yet but I go in the many laundries around it's very easy.
The flat is equipped with an EPSON videoprojector and a Bose soundbar wireless/bluetooth connected to each other. The soundbar can be easily connected to your smartphone through the Spotify app for example. No cables anymore, free movement in the space ! Also, there is an Apple TV with many apps (Netflix, Airbnb, Mubi etc)
Note that the caution is high due to these equipments.
About the neighborhood :
Authentic, popular and cool. Far from touristic atmosphere : people live here. There's a human atmosphere and my flat is located in a ideal place if you want to have a break from the urban agitation.
- Behind Montmartre : Sacré Coeur is 15mn walking.
- accessible : 10mn walk away from 3 different metro lines- 13 (Guy Moquet), 12 (Lamarck Caulaincourt), 4 (Porte de Clignancourt). Just one minute from bus station 95 going in the center of Paris.
- close from Montmartre and La Butte du Sacré Coeur : 15mn walking
- close from every shops : a lot of bakeries (one just downstairs), supermarket (one minute walk from one), and 5mn from 2 main streets where you have nice little food/health shops ( a pharmacy is just downstairs).
- close from cool bars and restaurants (Le Petit Ruisseau, Sunset, Le Championnet etc..)
- what else/bonus : I have a gas cooker ring.. for those who like to cook, you know how convenient it is !
Also, the recycling bin storage area is located in the basement accessible directly by elevator so you won't need to go outside ! Our floor has even its own bin trapp for small garbage bag.
It will depends if I'm in Paris or abroad but I'll always be available by phone and mail and I'll alway leave the another keys to a relative who will be there if there's any problem
I am from Paris, in my thirties. Used to work in cinema and TV industry but now ready for new adventures and experiences all around the world.
Looking for folks respecting their environment and the value of things and people. I would be glad to welcome you and show you my neighborhood or help you finding what you're interested in. I'm particular keen on food and gastronomy, popular places and photography.