Quiet, luxury retreat that our guests call "perfect" and in the "ideal location."
This condo at Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge is steps to the lifts and Gondola at Canyon Lodge. Shuttle stops #74 & 75 are just outside our door.
Inside, you'll find 2000 sq ft of beautifully appointed space: gourmet kitchen, spacious living, 2 master bdrms, tricked-out bunkroom, & 3 full baths.
Enjoy the hot tub and sauna on the South-facing balcony, just outside the back door. Garage & ski storage included.
We want to make your trip as easy as possible so we use digital locks on the garage, front HOA door, and condo door. No need to pick up keys or meet a manager... just let yourself in when you are ready.
Prior to your stay, we will email you the link to our online/mobile-optimized Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge Guest Guidebook.
In the Guidebook, you will find details including a floor plan and room info, amenities, kitchen supplies, and lots more great stuff. We will send you the password to unlock the password-protected access codes 3 days prior to check in.
If you do not receive these emails, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
* Check-in is 4 pm. Check out is 10 am.
* Please be respectful of the quiet, upscale vibe in our HOA community. Limit noise after 9 pm and before 8 am.
* 6 persons max in the hot tub at a time.
* No unsupervised children in the hot tub or sauna at any time.
* No smoking or vaping in or around the condo or on the balconies.
* For safety and the need to snowplow, please do not park in the driveway. The Town of Mammoth does not allow overnight parking in our neighborhood. 2 cars only in the garage, please.
* Pets allowed only with prior approval of management. A fee of $200, required by our HOA, will apply. Please pick up after your pet.
* Due to Town of Mammoth occupancy rules, no unregistered guests permitted.
* For safety and security of guests, Sonenalp common areas (garage, balconies, foyers, stairwell, exterior) are monitored by real-time, cloud-hosted video surveillance.
* Violation of any house rule, violation of law, or nuisance to community (including guests in excess of reserved number) may result in immediate termination of your reservation. Guests will be required to depart the premises immediately and no refund will be issued.
* Violation of smoking restrictions, leaving of pet waste or other excessive cleaning or maintenance issue will result in a $500 fee.
* You are responsible for the behavior of guests in your party. Costs for damage, need for excessive cleaning/repair, or theft from our home or HOA building/grounds will be deducted from your security deposit; costs in excess of the security deposit will result in additional charges.