Situated amongst 4,000 m² of olive and citrus trees, in Dassia Corfu. A small residence complex. Ideal location for relaxation, but easy access to the beach, the action and the whole island. Sea view balconies, garden with flowers, sunbeds, secure parking, pool access, B.B.Q
Daily cleaning service. With regular change of towels and bed linens.
The silence!! Allows the mind to cleanse, calm and relax.
The nature!! The big garden with sunbeds under the trees, with patio tables and chairs. The B.B.Q area, for barbecue gatherings.
The view!! Sitting at the balcony you can actually see Dassia bay, Corfu city, mountain Pantokrator.
Each Studio-Apartment can accommodate 2-3 people. The 3rd bed is an extra bed (sofa bed), added in the room only when there is 3 people reservation.
If you are interested in staying in our residence, please contact us even when it seems unavailable!! We will make room for you!!!!!!
Guest Access to outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) at next door hotel. In property parking, garden and patio area, B.B.Q , Wi-Fi.
You can find me at the property from 18:00pm until ....... late!!!
Special request to all our guests, please:
1. Respect the neighbours and the property.
2. Smoking is allowed at outdoor areas only (balcony etc ..).
3. Wi-Fi cost extra 2 EUR per day, Safe Box 1 EUR, to be paid on the spot.
4. All amenities are provided for use in the room and premises only and should be kept in good condition. You may not "borrow" amenities for usage outside the property.
5. Please keep the place clean and return the things you've used in its original place.
6. Non residents are not allowed in the rooms.
7. Please make sure each time, you have switched off all electric appliances before you leave the house. (A/C, TV, Cooker, Lights etc....)
8. Most importantly, inform us immediately if there is anything we can do to
make your stay more comfortable.
Our aim is to provide an affordable, safe and enjoyable stay.
Hello Im Marilena.
My life moto is .... "Keep Walking!!!"
I like travelling, reading, cinema, dancing, I'm member of cultural association, trying to preserve our local customs and events. I'm passionate about my family, work, friends, volunteer work and my dogs (Hera and Boss).
I like to travel, meet new people, visit new places and learn new cultures. I am more a traveller, less a tourist.
I have visited many places. My favourites ... so far ... Venice and Barcelona. Hope to travel around the world ....
This property / land is my father's heritage. Until 2006 when I started to run the business, he was the manager. It is a family property, run by a family member from the first moment
As a hostess, I consider my customers, as guests and friends, I am discreet and give the space that my guests need, but I'm always there when needed.