Moderno bilocale di 60 mq in grazioso contesto di casa di ringhiera
L'appartamento è situato al 3° piano con ascensore.
E' così composto: ingresso, bagno, zona pranzo con tavolo da 6 e cucina a vista, living con divano e tv, zona notte e angolo studio.
Sotto casa la fermata del tram 14 che porta in Piazza Duomo in 15 minuti e a due passi la fermata del tram 19 che porta in 20 minuti a Porta Genova e ai Navigli.
Le linee tram collegano alle fermate della metropolitana Lanza (linea verde) e Lotto (linea rossa) e al polo fieristico di Fiera Milano city, raggiungibile in 10 minuti.
A pochi minuti c'è la fermata del passante ferroviario di Milano Certosa che collega direttamente con il polo fieristico di Milano-Rho.
Lo stabile è molto tranquillo e nelle vicinanze ci sono ristoranti e self service, supermercati e un grande centro commerciale con diversi negozi e librerie.
Il collegamento internet wi-fi è gratuito.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor with elevator.
There's an entrance hall, bathroom, dining area with table for 6 and kitchen well furnished, living room with sofa and tv, sleeping area and work area.
Under the house the tram 14 to Piazza Duomo in 15 minutes and a short walk to the tram stop 19, which takes 20 minutes to the Navigli and Porta Genova.
The tram lines connect to the Metro Lanza (green line) and Lotto(red line) and the exhibition center Fiera Milano City, 10 minutes away.
A few minutes is the stop of the railway passing through Milan Certosa which connects directly to the exhibition center of Milan-Rho.
The building is very quiet and there are nearby restaurants and self-service supermarkets and a large shopping center with several shops and bookstores.
The wi-fi is free.
Welcome to my house!
Unfortunately, not all the time I can manage to be personally at your check in day i m not able to be there to give the keys. I apologize but I leave you the information that will be useful to better understand the functioning of the house.
1. The keys to check out MUST be left in the mailbox n17 in the hall downstairs in the building
2. The thermostat for the temperature of the house is located next to the fridge and just press on the + or - and below OK to adjust the temperature to your liking.( not air conditioning )
3. To watch TV just turn on the three remote controls that are on the glass coffee table. To turn off the reverse course.
4. My phone number in case of needs is +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Before you leave home remember to carefully close the bathroom window as a matter of general security.
6. The lights in the bedroom work with the remote white lying on the bedside table. The three numbers correspond to three different lights.
7. The closet and the cabinet of the bathroom have a blank section in case you wanted to fix your things.
8. The towels for you are on the bed.
9. The plants do not require water. Thanks
10. To open the gas in the kitchen, under the sink there's a yellow knop handle to turn. Please Turn it off when leave the apt.
11. Be sure to let me know your check out time in order to call the cleaner.
Move to the City Center:
There are 2 different ways
1. Tram number 19 to go to Castello Sforzesco (20mins) which is 2 min walk to Duomo.
2. Tram number 14 to go to Duomo and The suggestive area of Navigli with canals and bistrò (25mins).
If you need to take the metro both the line have a stop nearby the metro station. 19 to red line(stop at Castello Sforzesco. 19 To Lilac line (stop at Domodossola) 14 to Green and Lilac line.
Non sono ammessi animali domestici.
No pet allowed
Hope you'll enjoy your stay