Watch the city skyline buzz from the comfort of your couch or bed. This high end luxury apartment is located on Mt. Washington and close to everything Pittsburgh. Minutes walk to Southside, Downtown, Strip District, Heinz Field, and PPG Convention Center just to name a few. Super clean, comfortable, and cool with all of the amenities of your own home. Just bring your bag and make this home base while you're in the Burgh. Great for couples, friends, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Please see the overview of the house rules immediately below and the following detailed short term rental agreement.
• Check-in time is at or after 3PM
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
• No children under 13
We appreciate the opportunity to host but ask that you please respect our home, neighbors, and neighborhood as well.
Contact Rich if there are any problems or issues immediately.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Richard S Pflug (“Homeowner”) and the above named AirBnB Guest ("Guest") as of the date set forth on this confirmation page of this agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at: 310 Cola Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the above named Guest and a maximum of three other guest.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the above referenced arrival date and ends at 11a.m. on the above referenced departure date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 1 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods, special events, or weekends.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
a.Rental Rate. Payment in full of all daily reservation fee's, cleaning fee's, and applicable taxes shall be due prior to the Check-in Date.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the will be refunded as follows:
a.50% if cancelled 8 days prior to the Check-in Date.
b.0% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date.
c.The cleaning fee will be refunded in full if the reservation is canceled.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are made through the AirBnB platform.
12. Venue: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
13. Guest understand this rental unit is two stories connected by a spiral staircase. The Renter takes all responsibility for their own safety while using the unit.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement listed in the House Rules area of the AirBnB confirmation page as evidenced by clicking the "I Agree" button.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3.No parties allowed. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7.Pets are NOT allowed.
8.Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9.There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11.Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you will be charged for the necessary repairs.
12.Natural Disasters: There will be no refund of the Rental Fees in the event of a storm or other natural disaster.
The Guest's agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement listed in the House Rules area of the AirBnB confirmation page as evidenced by clicking the "I Agree" button when booking this listing.