- We welcome children of any ages. Please let us know if a cot bed is required, we would be happy to provide you with one or two if necessary.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Indoor smoking is not allowed.
- Please show consideration for the neighbours at all times as sound can travel. We ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level, with music and television low particularly before 9am and after 8 pm.
- Sorry, fury friends are not allowed.
- Events, gatherings and party are allowed only on approval. Please request the Approval request form, fill in and send it to us, we will endeavour to assist you in the best possible way.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the carpet and floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked at any time as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.