Welcome to my TRADITIONAL VIET NAM HOME. The 3 bedroom apartment is actually more like 2 adjoining apartments. My space is an unique HOME cause it uses all original Vietnamese furniture from the beds, sofa, cabinets, kitchen equipment to the tables, brings to you the experiences about what a Viet Nam Home would be.It won't disapointed you.
However, it is located at the heart of SaiGon ( another name of Ho Chi Minh city) so that means you can easily go sightseeing many famous places around.
My place is at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, very close to famous places: Ben Thanh market, Bui Vien night street, Pham Ngu Lao foreigner town, The Post Office, Notre Dame, Independent Palace, Dong Khoi street, Nguyen Hue boulevard.....Some of them you can walk in few minutes, others you can go by taxi ( 10 minutes, 5 USD).
You will have:
- 3 bedrooms with 1 King size mattress and 2 Queen size
- 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
- 2 Big living rooms
- 2 Full equipped kitchens
- 2 Balconies
- Free Strong Wifi & Tivi Cable
- Hot water shower 24/7
- 2 Washing machines
- Linens, pillows, towels, Shampoo, Soap, Washing liquid, tissue paper, hair dryer, iron & iron board are provided.
- You will receive an email with value information for your arrival.
- Safe and secure apt on the high floor with city view
- The pool on the top
- Quite and clean area
- 24/24 maintenance and security
- Convenient store and bank are in front of building
- Gym on the ground floor and the pool are free, open from 6 AM to 9 PM
- Gym on ground floor is free, opens 6AM-9PM.
- Swimming pool on 22nd floor is free also, but opens 6AM-5PM. Cause after 5 PM they will set up a pool bar ( Air 360 Sky bar)
As I said in my profile, I will always be at your place in case you need help. Hosting not only prepare a place for guests but also help them during the stay
FRIENDS AND GUESTS can come to visit you anytime during the stay. NO ID cards or Passport, NO PROBLEM
- Quiet time 10 PM
- No shoes in apartment
- Smoke outside at balcony
1. Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 12pm (noon). If the apartment is not in peak period, I can allow flexible check-in and check-out; however, this is accessed case by case. Please email me your arrival time and departure time (roughly), it will help me a lot in term of arranging key handling as well as preparing best services for you.
2. The apartment opens 24/7; should the main door is closed for security reason, please kindly contact security guard or our hotline for further support.
3. I will depend on the number of guests coming to arrange key, for example, 1-2 people (1 key), 3-4 (2 keys). If you need extra key, please let's me know in advance but I can't guarantee I can provide keys exactly as requested.
4. Please kindly refer to confirmation email for the extract address of our apartment.
5. Wifi password will be provided when you move in, often, we will leave them on the table for you.
6. Smoking is allowed, however, at the balcony with window closed. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment, especially bedrooms.
7. Please minimize dispose toilet paper into the toilet. Since the water pressure in HCMC is generally weak, throwing too much toilet paper into the toilet may lead to toilet blockage.
8. Motorbike parking is charged at little fee and operated 24/7.
9. If you travel with young children, please notice me before you make the reservation. If reservation is approved, kindly make sure you keep an eye on your children to prevent possible damage to the apartment such as drawing on the wall.
10. You are not allowed to have extra guests without registration us before check-in; otherwise we might have to cancel your booking request without refund.
11. Bath towel is supplied only for cleaning body purpose. If we found bath towel used for purposes other than drying up your body, such as cleaning floor, shoes, etc; there might be extra charges for that.
Thank you so much for your cooperation !!!
My name is Jimmy Woong (Vương Quang Thiện), 32 years old and I am still single in advance :)).
I was born and grown up in Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam where is very famous about The Viet Nam War which has many effects until now.
My major is Hospitality Management. I like my major and my job as well cause I will have a lot of opportunities to make friend with people come all over the word.This means I will have many stories, (URL HIDDEN) listen, understand and improve my skills.
People said that "WE JUST ONLY LIVE ONE TIME" so WHY NOT we don't try to explore everything around us.
For me, HOSTING is not only means somebody come to rent your place but also they would like to find out about your place, your city, your country. So that with a role as the owner, hosts should do more than just repairing the rooms.
I promise I will listen carefully your questions, your requests and answer them as soon as possible. I WILL TRY MY BEST to make your stay more convenient, comfortable and unforgettable.
Thank you so much and hope to see you soon.
Handsome and nice guy :))