Glass House, Luxury with Style in midst of Serenity, A perfect place for family and friends to unwind. We welcome people from all backgrounds and regions around the world to experience their stay at this creatively designed house. The place is surrounded by greenery and the same time gives the warmth of all modern amenities with a beautifully designed terrace. The place is good for couples, business travelers and families (with kids).
The place has unique interiors with hand crafted wood work finished in bright white Duco paint. The house is naturally lighted through large glass widows which can be conveniently controlled by roller blinds fitted in each window. In the evening you can choose the light as per your mood, bright or dusk. The terrace has high rise platform to relax you with serene view and fresh air and the same time an specially designed barbeque to cook your best dishes. The rooms have been equipped with low rise beds with spring mattresses wrapped in white linen for a comfortable sleep.
The guests can use the entire house and the lawn outside the house, however their movements to the common areas and access to the community amenities will be restricted.
I will be available throughout your stay to help you and make your stay comfortable.
- The premise has large glass doors/windows, it is recommended to keep them locked in view of the safety of your children
- If you are a family of four (max) and would like to stay @ my premise, please contact me for a discounted price.
- No additional charges up-to two additional people staying overnight. You can invite and host a gathering of up-to 20 people till they are not staying after 12 AM at the premise.
- I would like my guests to use the facilities and enjoy their stay at this beautifully crafted house, however any mis-use, damages or breakages will be charged extra
- You can use the Coal Barbeque Grill at the terrace, however you have to bring coal along with you, so please plan accordingly
- If you need anything over and above listed on my page, please let me know before your booking