Have the ultimate California getaway by escaping to this private 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in La Quinta that comfortably sleeps 6. Located in Laguna De Lapaz, a 24-hour gated community, you’ll enjoy privacy and security. With a gorgeous 7 acre lake on site, 15 pools and 5 tennis courts, you’re sure to have the ultimate adventure while staying here!
Boasting 1,852 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this home is warm and inviting. With 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 king-sized beds, and 1 full-sized bed, this property is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. An open living room, adorned with a beautiful wet bar and gas-burning fireplace, is equipped with a flat screen SmartTV and large L-shaped couch, making it a wonderful place to relax. When the group doesn’t feel like dining out at one of the high-end restaurants in the area, gather in the fully equipped kitchen and prepare some of your favorite home-cooked meals. The lush backyard boasts spectacular views of the San Jacinto Mountains and offers a fabulous outdoor dining area under the pergola. As part of Laguna De Lapaz, you’ll enjoy access to a lake, pools, tennis courts, and a recreation center, which offers bocce ball, shuffleboard, saunas, an exercise room, and a clubhouse.
Early risers will look forward to brewing a fresh pot of coffee and cooking breakfast in the kitchen, before embarking on the day. For those seeking time outdoors, enjoy a thrilling hike up the San Jacinto Mountains or a soothing ride around the gorgeous 7-acre lake in a motor boat. If you’re interested in soaking up La Quinta’s culture, head into Old Town La Quinta and peruse local shops, visit La Quinta Museum, or rent a bike and cruise around town, admiring the beautiful architecture. After a day spent relishing the outdoors or exploring Old Town, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room, where you can enjoy the warmth of the gas-burning fireplace while playing a board game or watching your favorite movie.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 TVs, wireless internet access, gas-burning fireplace, private backyard, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Laguna De Lapaz provides access to 5 tennis courts, 15 pools, 7-acre lake, paddle boards, kayaks, spas, fitness center, restaurants, bocce ball, shuffleboard, and a clubhouse!
- Fantastic location surrounded by San Jacinto Mountains! Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, golfing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, boating, restaurants, shops, theatres, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, 40-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in