Welcome to Seoul. My name is Haewon, a fashion designer.
I'd like to introduce my adorable, spacious house. There're 2 cozy bed rooms, living room with a large table, bath room and gorgeous balcony where you can enjoy sunshine all day. Everything is prepared for you!
Location is terrific! Fast and easy access to Incheon&Gimpo Airport by bus/subway, 1 min to Hapjeong subway station(Line 2,6) and 3 min to Han river park. Very close(10min) to Hongdae, Sangsoo area.
* Location & Neighborhood
Mint wood house is located in perfectly safe and calm neighborhood, very close to Hapjeong/Hongdae area.
- 1 min to Hapjeong subway station (Line 2,6)
[Fast and easy access to the Airport]
- 30 min from Gimpo Airport by subway (Hapjeong station)
- 50 min from Incheon Airport by subway (Hapjeong station)
- 50 min from Incheon Airport by limousine bus #6002
(Bus stop: Hapjeong station exit #1)
[Convenient facilities nearby]
- 10 sec to convenient stores
- 10 sec to coin laundry station
- 3 min to a large shopping mall (Mecenatpolis Mall)
- 3 min to a large supermarket (Homeplus in Mecenatpolis Mall)
- Perfectly safe and calm neighborhood
- 3 min to Han river park
- 10 min walk to Hongdae, Sangsoo area
- Lots of the popular (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)med restaurants and cafes nearby
Mint wood house provides gorgeous private spaces to make you feel at home adding to basic facilities for your stay.
- Spacious with 2 bedrooms(1Q+1S), extra mattresses are provided when needed (for 4/5 guests group)
- Living room with a large table for your creative works
- Mint grey balcony with bar stools to enjoy glasses of wine with your company
- A kitchen with a tea table, fridge, cutlery set, toaster, and electric kettle
- Rooftop with a table and stools
- Suitable for family, friends, and budget travellers
you can contact me via bnb chat and my phone number.
I'll get back ASAP.
1. Please make yourself at home♡ :)
2. If you need any help, please message me via Airbnb chat room.
3. Please do not smoke or make too much noise. Then you will get to enjoy my peaceful neighborhood!
4. You may break the item. It's okay, BUT the host can let you compensate for the loss.
5. Let me know when you leave, so I can clean the house for next guests.