My modern loft and design in a cozy atmosphere will seduce you by its location in the center (between the place d'Austerlitz and the place Gutenberg) of Strasbourg and its quietness.
Perfect for a trip to Strasbourg with friends, couples or family.
In a pedestrian street, overlooking a courtyard and with its private entrance, my apartment is very quiet and will allow you to rest after a day in Strasbourg.
Well decorated, nice and comfortable my loft consists of:
- an entry;
- separate toilets;
- a lounge with TV and a comfortable sofa bed;
- an open kitchen fully equipped with a capsule coffee machine and everything needed to prepare a meal;
- a sleeping area with a good size bed
- a bathroom
The whole apartment has been recently renovated!
The whole apartment will be yours:
- the cleaning will be done
- the bed will be made with clean sheets
- clean towels will be at your disposal and a carpet of Bath and a towel
- small soaps and shampoos will be offered
A friend of mine or I will welcome you.
Please send me your hour of arrival (in Strasbourg) when you can.
I may be abroad but I will stay available by phone or through Airbnb message system should you have any problem or need any suggestion as to where to go !
The first rule it’s enjoy Strasbourg and the flat.
Please be careful with my home, it’s precious to me. It’s yours during your stay but be careful as if it was your own house. At your check out, please leave the flat tidy as possible and take the garbage out. I’ll appreciate it a lot.
If you need something during your stay please contact me.