My place is close to IT Park -- Cebu's modern trading & IT Hub. It has become a lifestyle destination in the city which integrates dining, recreation, wellness and retail outlets widely accessible to everyone.
Malls -- Ayala Center Cebu, Banilad Town Center, Gaisano Country Mall, Streetscape.
You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood & the ambiance. It is gated & safe.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
The space is cozy. It has that easy coastal feel. Artworks in the room were made by Leandro himself.
It has one queen size bed, a twin bed and a pullout bed that can fit two people comfortably.
There is a dining area and a corner where you can prepare quick meals. We provided a microwave oven as well as an electric kettle, some flatware and table ware for your meals. There is also a small ref provided.
The bathroom is spacious and well ventilated. Clean bath towels are provided as well as basic toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, liquid bath soaps and toothpaste.
This is an adjoining room so there is a door that would open to the room beside you.
Locks are provided for privacy. But kindly bear in mind that if the other room is taken, to please be considerate of your neighbour :)
You are allowed to use the Compound's pool right across the house. There is no public shower so you can just take a shower back in the room.
If you need tips on where to go or need help contacting the guard house for a cab, do let us know. Don't hesitate to message us :)
- Shared Pool in the Compound -- Pool use up to 6pm only (There is no public shower so please change or shower in your bathroom)
- No parties
- No loud noises or music after 8 pm
- We want you to be comfortable and to feel at home as much as possible but if you're out, please make sure that the lights and a/c are off
- Smoking is allowed but please smoke outside or at the balcony
- Parking is limited. Please let us know ahead of time if you need one so we can save you a spot
- Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged, subject to availability. If you are requiring early check in or late check out, kindly message me first.
- Cleaning fees are there for us to help prepare the room before arrival and when the guest leaves. During the duration of the stay, guests are expected to keep the room and bathroom tidy, as well as the microwave and the things that were used for meals, etc. We provided a common rubbish outside, on the balcony, for you to dispose your trash when the containers in your room/bedroom are full.
The hosts are responsible in keeping the common areas clean -- this includes emptying the common garbage bin on the balcony, the balcony and the staircase.
For long term guests, we do thorough cleaning weekly and this includes new sets of sheets as well as bath towels.
Thank you! :)
Parents of two fluffy and moody cats.
Will travel for food and music festivals.
Like strange things.
Stays in for Board games and Beer night :3