This airbnb offers it all! This brand new house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, two living rooms, a large, open kitchen with everything you need to cook, a screened in porch and patio set enclosed in a fenced in backyard. This is located in a safe, resort style neighborhood with amenities that include 3 olympic size pools, fire pits, grills, multiple play grounds, walking trails and a park with Food Truck Gatherings or Farmer Markets on Friday's!
Welcome to Charleston! I welcome you to stay in a brand new home located just miles from downtown Charleston and minutes from several plantations, straight from the movies! This airbnb offers it all! 2,200 sq ft two story home, with the option of two bedrooms, each with a queen size bed and your own private bathroom. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, gas stove, all top of the line Samsung appliances. Opening up from the kitchen is the living room, with a sectional that seats 10 people and a flat screen with an Apple TV to watched movies and your favorite show. Enjoy a few cold ones before the Uber on the screened in porch with outdoor string lights that overlooks my vegetable gardens. Upstairs is the bedrooms which is separated by another large common room (my future movie room!). Each bedroom has a queen bed. Included in your own private bathroom with everything you need! There is a home-gym as well! Free and ample parking, unlike downtown where you typically have to worry about your car being towed or charged $25 a night to park in a garage. A few houses down is the one of THREE olympic size pools in my neighborhood. On most Friday's there is a park in my neighborhood and we have Food Truck Friday's from 5:30-8 at this park. Also, there is a mobile farmer's market that rolls up to the Park on Friday's. I have a bike you are also welcome to use.
1. Do not use grill outside or light any candles in the home.
2. Feel free to put anything in the fridge, just make sure not to eat any food, or drink any alcohol that is not yours.
3. Lock all doors (front and back door to the porch), when coming in or leaving.
4. If you feel the need to turn the need to adjust the heat/AC, please ask me first as it is a unique, newer system, and I will be happy to accommodate.
5. Do not bring over any other guests than the ones I know about in your booking without me knowing. If you have friends or family here, please ask before doing so.
6. If you smoke, please only do so in the backyard on the patio. Dispose of cigarettes in water and leave outside. I will dispose of when I return.
7. Please park cars in the driveway.
8. If you have young kids, please do not allow colored drinks, or food upstairs or downstairs on the furniture. I try to prevents spills and stains. If anything does happen, please let me know so I am aware.
9. All drinks, please place a coaster down before putting it on the wood kitchen table, or tables/ night stands upstairs.
10. Feel free to use any cups, plates, utensils, etc, just wash them once you are done using them. The trashcan is in the mudroom and recycling is under the sink.
11. If you are using the pool, please observe pool rules. No glass, or being disruptive because you could cost me my pool access for a calendar year.
12. If you are unsure of something, please ask, always! I can always be reached by text immediately. What you may have done at one Airbnb in the past, does not apply to all.
Welcome to Charleston! I'm excited to welcome you to the city and into my home! I work for the City of Charleston for the Recreation Department. I'm originally from NJ, originally to attend the College of Charleston, and after I graduated, I decided to stay! I have lived here for 6 years and couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I have a wonderful black lab named Matt, he is as sweet as they come. In my spare time i love to be at the beach all day, go to the movies, enjoy a cocktail or two at happy hour and bike/ explore Charleston. I can't wait to make your trip to Charleston the best one yet!