My place has been designed to offer the best to my Guests! Up to 6 beds and all the facilities to make your stay an unforgettable!
Check In and Check Out timing are flexible to suit your needs. ;-)
The apartment has just been renovated and tastefully decorated, designed to offer guests the maximum of comfort and service and live in the historic center of the Eternal City from the first awakening. The house is located a few meters from the main tourist spots and is connected to the rest of the city by Metro (Line A - 200 meters) and Bus.
- Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto - 200 mt
- The Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain - 300 meters
- Colosseum and Roman Forum - 1200 m
The house is situated on the ground floor of an old building and is surrounded by many amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, cinemas.
The apartment is equipped with:
- A main bedroom (with a double bed for 2 guests and a single bed)
- Living room with a very comfortable double sofa bed (2 guests) with the possibility of an additional single bed (1 guest)
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher, washer and dryer, dishes)
- Living room with dining table and sideboard
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower and hair dryer, soaps and shampoos
- Air conditioning
- WiFi included
- Bed linen and towels
Pick-up services from/to the airports can be arranged upon guests' request.
Every part of my house can be used by my Guests!
My Guests can easily contact me via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb Chat before/during and even after their stay! Guests can call me via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) using the house's WiFi connection, thus avoiding wasting money for international calls! ;-)
Sono appassionata di arte, dalla pittura alla cucina...
Adoro cucinare e per questo ho provvisto la cucina della mia casa di tutti gli utensili necessari per viverla al meglio.
Soggiornare presso il mio appartamento permetterà agli ospiti di vivere la città sin dal primo risveglio, sarà un'esperienza indimenticabile!