Facing an endless sea of mountains, a lake and sometimes the Carribean Ocean, this home has amazing sunset, moon and stars views. Fresh air, hot water and lots of space. Located inside a gated community with rivers, waterfalls, jungle trails, miradors and a club house with restaurant, bar, pool and tennis court. 1 hour away from Panama City, 40 mins from Tocumen Airport. It needs minor interior design/painting and repairs but once you are there, this magical place will do the rest, enjoy!
The Views are amazing and the temperature is between 19 - 26 degrees celcius.
The main room upstairs, patio yard, kitchen, laundry, all bathrooms, the club house (restaurant, bar, pool, tennis), waterfalls, rivers, parks, jungle trails, trekking trails.
The house still needs some minor improvements and repairs (painting, fixing some water leaks, re-decoration, etc.) but you will still enjoy this amazing place!
- Please, AVOID cooking Red Meats or Chicken; try to only cook Fish or Veggie-Vegan meals.
- Please, DON'T leave bathroom doors open, keep them closed at all times.
- Please, DON'T flush the toilet uncovered, make sure its covered before (and while) flushing it. Also keep it covered at all times when it is not in use. All papers go in the trash (avoid toilet issues, its a mountain house).
- NO smoking inside the house; you can smoke outside or at the balcony. All stubs must go inside a plastic sealed bag and then into the trash. DO NOT throw stubs on the grass.
- Please, wash all dishes before checkin out.
- Please, collect all your trash into closed plastic bags and take it to the community's trash area which is on the way out of Los Altos de Cerro Azul.
If there is something you need during your stay, you may let me know and I can help out or arrange the help you need.