Air-conditioned/HVAC, beautifully renovated, our Queen Anne Victorian (t/ James Blair mansion) is a favorite retreat for our family and friends. Located downtown near exceptional restaurants, wine tasting rooms and exclusive boutique shops. Enjoy our over 3000sf of indoor living space and hillsideyard. We look forward to your visit!
Remodeled in 2013, our 1901 Queen Anne Victorian is ready for you and your guests to relax and unwind. We are located downtown, just one block/a short walk to several exceptional restaurants and wine tasting rooms, many of which offer live music, generally performing Wed. – Sat. nights! There are also plenty of exclusive boutique shops and antique stores to visit. Enjoy our delightful updated kitchen, formal dining room, breakfast room, parlour and outdoor seating areas etc. (over 3000 square feet of indoor living space and our hillside yard). We look forward to your pleasant visit.
*Please Note as is the case for all of downtown Placerville, we are adjacent to freeway 50. There are stairs throughout our hillside home.
*Please note that our innkeeper resides in the lower unit on the property in the guest suite, should you see someone walking on the property.
email and quickest way is to text
Please note when booking over a Holiday, that an additional Holiday rate may apply.
Due to our hillside location, stairs are Unavoidable on our property – sorry there is no disabled access and pets are not allowed :-(
Please enjoy and respect our house as if it were your own.
NO Smoking or Vaping allowed on the property.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between LJ Mismas (“Agent for Home") and _____________________ (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 2985 Clay St. Placerville, CA 95667 The property is furnished and includes: 1 Cal King, 1 Queen and 1 Full size bed, bed linens and blankets, Washer/Dryer, iron/ironing board, towels, Refrigerator, gas range/oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, tea pot, dishwasher, dishes, kitchen utensils, various cooking/baking ware, outdoor grill (propane and charcoal) TV with Roku programming and DVD player.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 12p.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date"). Please strip any beds that were used and leave linens on bathroom floor(s). text me upon departure so I may alert our cleaning service (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit “A" at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately. a. Payment in full shall be due upon booking or per schedule.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date There will be NO refund thereafter.
10. Insurance: Guest must deposit $1200 property damage protection insurance when booking. If security deposit is due guest after premises are vacated and all is satisfactory upon move-out inspection, refund will be returned within one week of checking out.
10. Payment: Must be made through website
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the electronic acceptance/signatures set forth. Agent/Homeowner: LJ Mismas Name (print): Date: Date: Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay): ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Exhibit A RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Agent and Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS – Pets are NOT allowed in or on premises.
7. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Your deposit will be refunded provided that the unit is returned exactly as you find it. Linens and bedding may be left for cleaning service to launder.
9. Septic: The house is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No wipes or feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that foreign products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the cost of emergency repair.
Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.