Welcome to my home. I'm sure that your stay will be wonderful. If it's not, please notify me as soon as possible. I want to accommodate any request that I can as soon as I can. Please note that I can only communicate reliably through the Air BNB app, so you must be able to access the app at all times. I do not have reliable cellular service at my work on in my home.
1. Text me to let me know you’ve arrived.
2. Check the house to make sure everything is good, like enough toilet paper, no bears in the bathroom or anything. (kidding about the bears)
3. Have a good time.
1. Double check to make sure you have everything, closets and drawers
2. Make sure all the dishes you've used are put away
3. Empty the refrigerator and freezer.
3. Collect all the trash and take it to the green can on the other side of the driveway
4. When you walk out the door, press the center “lock” button to lock the door. Sometimes you have to pull the door toward you to assure locking.
5. Text me to let me know you’ve gone at the time you leave.
6. Have a safe trip to your next destination
The "cleaning fee" is only $20. It is really a resetting fee. That means that the people tidy the bathrooms, wipe the counters, change the sheets and towels. That's really all they can do in an hour. I pay once a week for deep cleaning. We live in a desert and often there is a little dust on the less used furniture just before the weekly deep cleaning. On a monthly basis I move the furniture and larger items and clean under them.
What is not included in the reset fee:
1. Washing dishes, cleaning the stovetop, picking up trash, taking out trash
2. Replacing furniture to its original position.
3. Repairing broken fixtures like lights, furniture or appliances
4. Emptying the refrigerator or freezer
5. Replacing missing items
We do take before and after photos with each stay to document missing items or damage or additional cleaning items.
Parking is anywhere you like, except blocking access to the garage. You may park on the far side of the driveway or on the street. All vehicles must have a current registration and license plates. We are in a downtown location and parking enforcement makes daily rounds. Expired or missing plates or parking blocking a driveway or garage may result in the car being booted, ticketed or towed. I don't want a thing like that to ruin your vacation.
The house is not childproofed. If you arrive with children, you are responsible to ensure their safety and ability to use my home. There are stairs that toddlers may fall down, and the electric receptacles are not covered. All cabinets can be opened easily. There is no high chair so be sure you can accommodate your little one without using unsafe items like the pillows for chairs. Please bring your own booster or chair seat.
You are welcome to use any part of the upper two floors, that is the ground floor and the upstairs floor. There is a separate apartment in the underground portion of the home. There is no connection between the two areas and there is a person who lives downstairs.
If you'd like to have a glass of wine or sparkling cider, feel free. You may either replace the item or I'll send you a small charge after you check out. I won't up-charge anything, simply a replacement charge.
Marijuana, in any form, is illegal in Utah. That means any form of marijuana, including vaping or edible forms of the substance is illegal. This is a non-smoking house. And consumption or inhalation of marijuana is illegal. Please abide by this rule.
No smoking anywhere in or outside of the house except on the other side of the garage by the fence. Please take your butts to the green garbage can when you are done. Please don't set the garbage can on fire.
When you check out, please make sure all dishes are clean and put away and take your garbage to the can located on the other side of the garage and press the lock button on the back door. I routinely change the locking code on the door.
Please sign the guest book, it's a nice thing to do and its a way for other guests to see who came before.
When you check out I will appreciate a good review. It is like ebay, people with good reviews are sought after. I will return the favor with a good review for you.
Wishes for a joyful stay