Away from all, in the heart of Gialova our beautiful and quiet apartment is surrounded by stunning, unspoiled countryside. The beach is just 150 m away and you will love the village, with its night life, beautiful and tasty tavernas, Greek coffee shops and traditional stores. You will find all necessary amenities in very close distance, such as a bakery, mini market or tourist shop. This is a place where nature rules, where peace and calm go hand in hand and where the chirping birds and cicadas do the talking.
This is a family run business. Therefore we will do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The apartment has a fireplace as well, which you can use in the cold days of the year.
My father Takis takes care of the guests. Sometimes he even leaves some oranges, cucumbers or whatever his garden is offering in front of your door.
- free Wifi
- stunning beaches in walking distance, some with beach bars and sun-beds
- Gorgeous traditional food in local tavernas
- Mini markets
- Bakery with fresh bread daily (April-October)
- Coffee shops
- Tourist shop with beach wear
- Traditional soap shop
- 2 Golf courses (Costa Navarino)
- Rent a bike
- Rent a motorbike
- Nice little bars
- Rent a car (Pylos)
- Archeological sites
My name is Theodora and I do the bookings from Germany. My father Takis is present at your arrival and will hand you the keys for the apartment as well as helping you with anything that is necessary.
Big interaction although is not in his nature, but he will do his best to make your stay comfortable.
In the morning, we usually go to the bakery in Gialova (To Paradosiako) and have a coffee and some traditional Greek cake or stuffed pitas for breakfast. You can take your breakfast to the beach and have it there. Or you have it at the stone pier with its stunning view over Navarino Bay and Pylos.
1. Please take care of our apartment.
2. It is forbidden to remove any items off of the apartment.
3. It is expected that the apartment is maintained in a good condition.
4. If you like to check out after 12:00, we must decide individually, depending on whether guests are still arriving on the same day. You can contact us at any time regarding this issue.
5. For your own safety, the apartment has to be locked at times you are not present.
7. We are NOT liable for theft of any kind.
8. For stays that last longer than 1 week, you will get once fresh bed linen & towels.
9. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, you can use the terrace/balcony in front of your apartment.
10. Please consider the climate (and our electricity bill): the air condition should only be operated with the windows closed and at times you are present during operation.
11. much too loud music, generally loud behavior, etc. is not nice, especially not for your neighbors. You as well want to spend a relaxing holiday, just as all the others want to. Therefore please consider your neighborhood.
12. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, but you can always use the balcony for smoking.
13. VERY IMPORTANT: please DO NOT through any toilet paper into the toilets. Use the bin next to the toilet for any paper or sanitary items. Thank you!
AND NOW WE WISH YOU A VERY PLEASANT STAY!