The landmark Fosca building is considered one of the seven wonders of Cuban civil engineering. This location is at ground zero in the Vedado district of Havana with a plethora of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options within close proximity. Enjoy the view and relax in this modest apartment you will have all to yourself.
There is internet wifi in the Apt. To use the connection requires prepaid cards that cost 1.50 cucs/hr. from the Etecsa offices in the Fosca building or cards supplied by the owner for 2.50 cucs/hr. Note: the connection sometimes is slow or not available depending on network conditions.
Guests will have total access to all parts of the house.
• Smoking is permitted in open air areas but not inside the home
• Having parties in the home that also may include loud music, noise, drinking, drugs, and obnoxious behavior, is not permitted
• Inviting unknown people into the home is not permitted
• Using the the house for casual sexual encounters with Cuban nationals is not permitted
• Guests agree to pay for any damages they cause in the house
• Guests agree to provide good faith responses to normal rental questions about themselves, their group, and the nature of their trip to Cuba
I am an American citizen who resides in Havana with my wife and family. I first came to Cuba in 1999 drawn by the vibrant cultural life and unique lifestyle that exists here. In the ensuing years Havana became my second home and I now live here much of the year and run a travel enterprise.
My organization offers a full complement of travel solutions including lodging, guided tours, transportation, and customized itineraries (In accordance with Airbnb rules I can't mention the name our group on their website).
LODGING ON AIRBNB
The private homes & apartments I manage on Airbnb are a selection of properties chosen for their attractiveness, comfort, excellent quality of service, and most importantly, my trusted relationship with the home owners who have authorized me to mange their homes.
All our Havana properties are listed here: https://www.airbnb.com/users/1606323/listings
OUR WAY OF HOSTING YOU
As many people discover - because of a lack of reliable information, travel resources, and basic infrastructure on the Island, travel planning to Cuba can be quite challenging. We provide these solutions for our Airbnb guests:
• Pre-Trip Info & Resources
When travelers book lodging with us, we provide valuable information about how to prepare for their trip, airport arrival advise, and guidance on the best options for entertainment, dining, internet access, transportation, and much more.
• Checkin At Your Accommodation
Myself or one of my staff will be checking with guests in person or by phone to make sure your group is comfortable in the home, answer questions, and address any concerns.
• Additional Hosting & Travel Services
For Airbnb clients wanting extra services my travel group offers three options:
HAVANA JUMP START BUNDLE
All you need to land in Cuba exceptionally prepared.
• Airport pickup & drop off
• Help with currency exchange
• Shopping for supplies
• Internet access cards
• Restaurant reservations
• A guided tour of Old Havana (or another tour of your choice)
PICK THREE TOURS-ACTIVITIES FROM OUR CATALOG (or more)
• Havana city tours
• Day trips
• Special interest activities
(see tour descriptions below)
BE FULLY HOSTED
3 to 5 days of personalized hosting with a fully developed itinerary of tours and activities selected from our catalog and adapted to your special interests.
• Pre-trip consulting and planning
• Everything in the Havana jump start bundle
• Personalized hosting, translation, and guide service with our talented staff-hosts
• A custom itinerary geared toward your group's interests and special requirements
• Transportation with our team of professional drivers
HOW TO BOOK TRAVEL SERVICES
Send me a message and I will direct you to our company website where you can see all our offerings and book travel services.
TOURS - DAY TRIPS - SPECIAL INTEREST ACTIVITIES - CLASSES
Full descriptions on our travel website.
HAVANA CITY TOURS
• A Taste of Old Havana
• Architecturally Riveting
• Life at the Margins Reality Tour
• Afro-Cuban Spiritual Traditions
• Havana Nights Escapade
• Classic Car - Town & Country Tour
• The Mafia in Havana
• Verdant Viñales
• Sun-Fun-Beach in Varadero or Havana
• Refreshing Las Terrazas & Soroa
• Family Day in Madruga
SPECIAL INTEREST ACTIVITIES
• Tobacco-Cigar Extravaganza
• Rum Tasting
• Artists In Studio
• Agri-Culture in Community
• Shopping Spree
• Classic Car Intensive
• Farm & Agriculture
• Chef Enrique Cooking Workshop
• Spanish Cooking Workshop
• Move Your Hips - Cuban Salsa Class
• Yoga for Travelers
• Music-Dance Study