We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Choose to stay at our beautiful and modern mountain designed Redstone townhome that features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, 2-car garage and is perfectly situated near restaurants, shops, theaters, hiking and biking trails, local attractions, Tanger Outlet Mall and the Swaner Nature Preserve. At our Fox Point Redstone townhouse, you are just a short three (3) mile drive to Canyons at Park City – the United States’ largest ski resort – and only five (5) miles away from Park City’s Historic Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort. Guests will love the warm and welcoming feel of this property with wood, granite & stone finishes throughout, endless amenities and vintage ski décor. The property has been designed with every luxury in mind, so look no further and book your next Park City ski vacation today.
Unique Home Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Bright and open living area that features stunning modern mountain furniture, formal dining room and gourmet kitchen - fully stocked.
• Large family room with fireplace, vaulted ceilings, 40" HDTV with full entertainment center (Direct TV, DVD, Roko), floor to ceiling windows.
• Formal dining room that can easily seat six (6), large kitchen island with breakfast bar seating for two (2) and smaller breakfast table which can seat four (4) in the kitchen.
• Gourmet kitchen - granite countertop, oak cabinetry, new appliances - ideal for hosting and entertaining.
• Master bedroom (1) - king size bed (sleeps 2), en suite full bathroom, dresser, flat-screen TV with Direct TV and DVD player, walk-in closet.
• Guest bedroom (2) - full double bed (sleeps 2), shared full bathroom, closet, large 39" HDTV with Direct TV.
• Guest bedroom (3) - two (2) twin beds (sleeps 2), closet, shared full bathroom, flat-screen monitor with DVD player and Direct TV.
• Laundry room - washing machine and clothes dryer.
• Private garage - ideal all year-round.
• Perfect location next to Redstone Village which has restaurants, grocery stores - Smith's and Whole Foods, movie theater, shopping, coffee shops, Swaner Nature Preserve and more.
The living room is large, open and bright with it’s vaulted ceilings, floor to ceilings windows, vintage ski décor and modern mountain furniture. The living room invites guests to relax in soft suede furniture and comfortable lounge chairs, while watching your favorite sport’s team on a 40" HDTV, right next to the fireplace. The entertainment center in the living room consists of Direct TV, Samsung DVD player and Roko box. One of the family room sofa's also converts to a full size sleeper sofa, which could accommodate two (2) additional guests.
The gourmet kitchen was designed with style, luxury and functionality in mind. Cooks will love the tile granite countertop, attractive oak cabinetry, new appliances including refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and oven, dishwasher, numerous small household appliances and a full range of cookware and flatware to prepare any meal you have in mind. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar with seating for two (2) and another dining table with seating for four (4), which is ideal for breakfast, to seat children or meals on the go. Located just off the kitchen is a laundry room, equipped with a washing machine and clothes dryer.
The formal dining area is located adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6). Through the sliding door, you can access the patio and BBQ grill, which can be used year-round. On the main floor there is also a half bathroom with pedestal vanity and toilet.
Head upstairs to the second floor and that’s where all of the bedrooms are situated. The landing has a beautiful wood desk and laptop area, which is ideal if you have work to do while on vacation.
The spacious master bedroom is well suited to meet all of your needs and wants. It is equipped with a king size bed with hardwood bed frame – complete with comfortable linens and bedding – large dresser and floor to ceiling windows with sliding glass doors to view the outdoors. The master suite also features a flat-screen TV, large walk-in closet complete with shelving and a private en suite bathroom. The modern master bathroom is customized with granite countertops, a his & hers vanity, oversized jetted bathtub with stainless steel fixtures and finishes and lots of the cabinet space. There is also a walk-in stone tiled shower and a separate toilet area.
The second bedroom is intended to fit with the ski town feel and features a full double size bed with hardwood bed frame, dresser, closet and a large flat screen HDTV, making the room comfortable and enjoyable to share. The third bedroom makes guests feel right at home with two twin beds, closet, an oversized window and angled ceiling.
The guest bathroom, shared by the guest bedrooms, features a long vanity with granite countertop, stainless steel fixtures, tile flooring, full size bathtub and shower.
You’ll find something for everyone at our Fox Point at Kimball Junction townhouse. Great location, endless amenities and a fantastic property!
Don't wait too long and book you next Park City vacation today with iTrip today. You can easily book with us online or by calling our Reservations Team at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Toll Free) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Local) and they would be happy to help you plan for your next vacation.
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.