We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Aspenwood at Deer Valley is a completely-renovated luxury property in the mountainside of Park City. This exceptional destination and property features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a private hot tub, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling stone fireplace and mountain/wood finishings throughout and is located just off of Deer Valley Drive.
Property Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Entertain in this open floor plan that features comfortable furnishings, mountain decor, wet bar, large HDTV with full entertainment center and a Bose surround sound system, fireplace and stunning mountain views from your private balcony.
• Chef’s kitchen comes fully-equipped with stainless steel appliances, stunning hardwood cabinetry, granite counters, lots of storage and spacious kitchen island with bar stool seating for up to three (3) people.
• Formal dining area with that accommodates eight (8) people, with additional seating at the breakfast bar.
• Master bedroom (1) (sleeps 2) - king-size bed, vaulted ceilings, dressers, closest and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (2) (sleeps 2) - king size bed, armoire, dresser and full bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) (sleeps 3) - one bunk bed and also a separate twin bed(URL HIDDEN)Guest Bedroom (4) (sleeps 2) - queen size bed, closet and dresser for storage.
• This townhouse also offers a private Jacuzzi hot tub on another outdoor covered deck.
• In unit washing machine and clothes dryer.
This spacious and remodeled town house is the perfect mountain retreat for your next vacation. With comfortable mountain furniture, vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace and warm decor, it allows the whole family to enjoy the vacation together. The family room is complete with a 47" HDTV, cable, blu-ray player, DVD player and a Bose surround sound system to enjoy a favorite film. Just off of the living room is the formal dining room that can easily accommodate eight (8) people. And just off of the formal dining room is the gourmet kitchen.
The gourmet and fully equipped kitchen is equipped with granite counters, a complete array of new appliances, breakfast bar and hand-crafted stone floor tiling. The wood cabinetry was also installed during the renovation and it has all of the cookware and flatware needed to prepare a wholesome meal for the family or a fabulous dinner for family and friends.
The Master Bedroom (1) features a comfortable King size bed, oversized windows, lots of closet space and an en suite bathroom. The master bathroom is equipped with a extra-long his and hers vanity, floor to ceiling windows, high quality fixtures/finishings, shower and tub. The master suite is located on the third level of the condo. Also located on the third level is a deck complete with a private hot tub for the townhouse.
Master Bedroom (2) is located on the second level of the town house and features a king size bed, high quality bedding/linens, fine furnishing/finishings and a full bath.
Guest Bedroom (3) is located on the main floor level and features one bunk bed and also a separate twin bed, which can sleep a total of three people. The townhouse was intended to be family-friendly and with a custom built bunk bed room, it is perfect for children to share and enjoy on vacation.
Guest Bedroom (4) is also located on the first level with a Queen size bed, high quality bedding/linens and only the best furnishing and fixtures.
The entryway/mudroom is ideal for unloading and booting up before or after skiing with hooks for hanging jackets and extra gear. A one-car garage is available for parking your vehible - especially ideal in the winter months. Parking is also available just outside the condo for any additional vehicles and Guests. Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
Aspenwood at Deer Valley is just steps from the free Park City transit system, but there is also the added convenience of a great location and a short walk to the base of Deer Valley Resort or a quick drive to Historic Main Street. Enjoy the mountain views all around and the cozy retreat of home after a day of skiing or biking in the private hot tub nestled in the aspen trees with the occasional deer or moose walking by. The property has fantastic access to Deer Valley Resort, where Guests can enjoy delicious dining venues and world class skiing. Deer Valley Resort is said to have the best and most groomed hills in Park City, so there is no end in luxury.
Make your reservations today with (URL HIDDEN) for a memorable and fantastic family vacation!
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.