Our place located minutes away from the heart of Stuttgart. 3 minutes by walking to reach public transportation in Marienplatz, such as U-bahn & Busses. There are many stores (Supermarket, Bakery, Salon, etc) just around the corner.
A room for 1-2 Persons with size of the bed 140 x 200 cm. Free Internet via WiFi. Bathroom (with shower, bathtub and WC in 1 room) and kitchen are in the flat for shared use. Hairdryer in bathroom and the kitchen has a coffee machine&toaster, oven, and microwave you can use responsibly. You can also store food in the fridge.
We do not offer breakfast, but there are bakery offering breakfast close by. There is a washing machine/Dryer for a fee.
if you need to iron your clothes, please ask us and we can provide you the iron and the table.
Free Internet via WiFi
Room with key
Bed 140 x 200cm, Small Cupboard, standing mirror with hanger in the back, coffee table.
Fresh towel included.
Shared Kitchen, bath and toilet.
Complete kitchen -- Fridge, coffee machine&toaster, oven, and microwave
washing machine/dryer for a fee.
Additional note :
- Tap water are safe for consumption.
- Guests are very welcome to use our Kitchen responsibly.
- Before clean the dishes that you used, please scrape any leftover food into the Bio-trash before you start using the sponge.
- Please do ask before use any ingredients you may need :)
- Please do not smoking in Bedroom, we provide ashtray in Kitchen area.
- Our place is on the top floor (3rd Floor) apartment with no elevator.
- Please do check the Guidebook, we put a few places you can visit such as Restaurants, nearby groceries, and etc.
- There is one Parking lot next to Ibis Hotel, which is located in front of our building. It will cost you 1.90€ in the first hour, each additional hour 1.90€, and 15€/Daily.
There are no strict rules about our flat. Just please not to be noisy after 10pm.
My name is Azilia, I come from Indonesia.
I live with my lovely husband in Stuttgart and helping him running the Airbnb.
Till now I'm still learning German, so for fastest response please do interact with me in English ^^