The AppartArt is a new lovely apartment air-conditioned, clean, quiet and comfortable, in the center of Rome! In the apartment there are 4 private rooms each with own private bathroom, wi-fi, air conditioning, heating, tv sat, beds in wooden slats and orthopedic mattresses. From the apartment you can reach on foot the main monuments of Rome (Colosseum 1 km) and the transport is all close to the apartment!!! If you need there is a shared fully equipped kitchen. CLEANING & TOURIST TAX INCLUDED
The AppartArt is a totally renovated apartment situated in the center of Rome in the Esquilino district. From the apartment you can reach, on foot, the most important monument of Rome ( the Colosseum is just 1km away!)
The apartment is situated on the third floor with lift, in a elegant building, it is about 100 sq meters and there are 4 private rooms each with its own private bathroom.
All the rooms are spacious and bright, perfect for a calm sleep and all the privacy you need. The Ametista Room can accomodate until 3 guests (we put in the room a third comfort bed on request).
In each room you will find:
-a private bathroom with a large shower with chromotherapy shower lights, courtesy kit, hair dryer and toilet paper.
-air conditioning with autonomous management, heating, SAT TV, beds in wooden slats and orthopedic mattresses, wooden floor and wardrobe.
-we provide you bed linen, towels and warm duvets always cleaned and sanitized.
There is a shared fully equipped kitchen, if you need to have a little breakfast (to cook your own food) : induction hob, electric oven, fridge, dishwasher with detergent provided, large table with chairs, kettle, toaster, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans, paper towels.
DISTANCE FROM THE MOST IMPORTANT MONUMENTS (from the apartment) :
- Colosseum and Roman Forum 1 km
- Basilica of St John in Lateran 650 meters
- Basilica of Saint Mary Major 700 meters
- Trevi Fountain 2,3 km ( or 3 stops with the metro A)
- Piazza di Spagna 2,5 km ( or 4 stops with the metro A)
- Termini Station 1,2 km ( or 1 stops with the Metro A)
Close to the apartment there is the Metro A stop " Vittorio Emanuele" (400 meters) and the stop of the Metro B " Colosseo ( 1 km ).
The bus stop is just 50 meters away.
The metro line A, in Rome, leaves you in front of the most important monuments:
- "SAN GIOVANNI"metro stop monuments :
Basilica of St John in Latern; Scala Santa.
-BARBERINI/ FONTANA DI TREVI” metro stop” monuments:
Trevi Fountain and Tritone Fountain.
-"PIAZZA DI SPAGNA" metro stop monuments :
Piazza di Spagna and Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo e Via del Corso.
- "OTTAVIANO/ SAN PIETRO" stop monuments:
Basilica of St Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Museums.
HOW TO GET THERE:
FROM TERMINI TRAIN STATION TO APPARTART:
- 1 stop by metro A or 4 stops by 714 bus
FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT TO TERMINI STATION:
-Leonardo Express train departs every 30 min.- travel time 31 min.
ticket cost € 14,00
-Terravison shuttle bus departs every 30 min.- travel time 55 min. ticket cost € 6,00 (online € 4,00)
FROM CIAMPINO AIRPORT TO TERMINI STATION:
-Terravision shuttle bus departs every 30 min.- travel time 40 min. ticket cost € 6,00 (online € 4,00)
!!! I HAVE THREE OTHER ROOMS, please click on the links below !!!
TURCHESE ROOM (with a little balcony):
- The apartment is very quiet and safe, the doors of the rooms have their own key and the lock is heavy.
- In the apartment for my guests, there is a shared kitchen, I pray my guests to use it and to leave it clean and tidy in respect of other guests. In the kitchen you can cook your own food for a little breakfast.
I live downstairs and you can contact me when you want.
- The apartment is located in a very quiet building so please consider that from 10.00 p.m to 8.00 a.m other residents might be resting
- The apartment is located in a very quiet building so please consider that between 22.00 and 8.00 other residents could rest
- You can use the kitchen only for light breakfast from 08:00am to 11:00am ( you can cook milk, tea, coffee and toast. It is forbidden to cook food for lunch or dinner or oil-based )