Exclusive penthouse, spectacular views over Melbourne's skyline, Botanical Gardens, Yarra River, Federation Square. Heritage building located on prestigious Paris-end, surrounded by designer boutiques, cafes, fine dining, art galleries and theatres. Lavish apartment, floor-to-ceiling windows, balcony, NETFLIX, Apple TV, super-fast-Wifi, high-end set-up. The ultimate personal city experience!
From this lavish apartment, you overlook the skyline of the CBD, the Melbourne Royal Botanical Gardens, the Arts Centre, and the Melbourne Sports Precinct through floor-to-ceiling windows as well as from the balcony. From every corner, experience stunning panoramic views of the Yarra River and even the sea. Immerse yourself in the sublime morning light, and take in the ever-bustling energy of the 24-hour city life. In the evenings you can relax watching the sunset and embrace the ever-changing illuminated city at night.
And once you step out of this heritage building you can taste Melbourne's best coffees, enjoy fine dining, explore unique laneways, sports & arts events, musicals and theatres - the city has so much to offer.
The large master bedroom has built in robes with a high ceiling and, with the living room, shares direct access to the balcony. The bathroom is fully marbled with walk-in shower. With the generous proportions of its period (84 meters square), this apartment has a large study/ 2nd bedroom separated from the rest of the apartment by bi-fold wooden doors. It is fair to say that the second bedroom is small, the double bed taking much of the space. The apartment has an 8m square balcony from where you can enjoy the view while appreciating the sunset. This character-filled apartment with its breathtaking views is perfect as a base at the heart of all that's cosmopolitan about the city or as a stylish weekend "pied a terre" for entertaining and impressing friends.
Whether you're looking to spoil yourself on a weekend away, romantic getaway/honey moon, you're a corporate looking for short, medium or long-term accommodation or you're attending an event in the CBD, this apartment is destined to give you that extra special feeling of luxury while you're away.
The entire penthouse apartment is for rent.
Super fast unlimited broadband with up to 80Mbps. The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people (2 people on sofa bed).
- To maintain good standards for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but, we feel it makes sense for all to state the following conditions:
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Guests will be charged $150 if keys are not returned.
- Please do not use towels as a makeup remover. Cotton pads are provided in each bathroom. Stained towels will be charged $50 and bath sheets $80.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the Guests personal property.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the property.
•Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Booking dates: When booking for a stay, we recommend you to be certain about your dates. If you need to check out early, there will be no refund for the days where the property is left vacant.
- Check-in: from 3pm (we will try our best to accommodate if an earlier check-in is possible)
-Check out: by 11 am
My name is Fabian and I would love to welcome you to my apartment with breathtaking views situated at the Paris-end of Melbourne, right in the city centre.
My wife Silvia and I have travelled a lot for business and leisure and fell in love with Melbourne 15 years ago. We understand how important it is to feel home away from home, both as a traveller and a host, as we ourselves enjoy personal style combined with premium hospitality. This is why it makes us feel proud to share this amazing city-experience with like-minded people.
I look forward to welcoming you soon.