Located on the Radchada road, specifically opposite criminal court, you can reach underground station (MRT Ladproa) within 5 minutes by car or 20 minutes by walking. With this location, it is easy to go to Chatuchak weekend market only 15 mins by MRT.
If you are looking for both an easy to access public transport (MRT, BTS and bus stop) and a tranquil place to stay in Bangkok, this is the right place for you.
My place is also located in one of the safest zone in Chatuchak area, even in Bangkok, since it is near all critical courts in Thailand.
Before arriving Bangkok, I will ask my
kind housemaid to prepare everything you need, including bed, drinking water, towel, hair dryer, toiletries, etc. While you stay, you will be provided private key for your room.
You can access:
- Your private bedroom and bathroom
- Kitchen: microwave, oven, kettle, refrigerator. (If you want to learn cooking Thai tradition food, I can teach you)
- Living room and garden
- Washing Machine
- You ll be provided private room and 1st floor keys
As much or less as you want. It's depend on you :)
Although I am a flexible host, I have some regulations as follows
- No smoking and drinking alcohol allow in the place.
- No loud noise after 10pm
- Come back to the place before midnight (or please tell me in advance if you will come back at late night)
- Additional charge for these services
-- Washing machine : 100 Baht/time
-- Iron : 100 Baht/day
-Close door and windows while running air condition.
- Turn air conditioner off when not use. Maximum usage are 15 hours/day. If any guest use it more than that, I won't have any profit.