Only minutes from downtown Corpus Christi and located on North Beach near the USS Lexington, Texas State Aquarium and much more!
Welcome! The condominiums are an HOA community and the guest must abide by all HOA rules. I wanted to point out some of the common issues and rules guests are expected to abide by. By checking-in, you are agreeing to abide by the HOA rules. Further, you are acknowledging that you are responsible for not only your actions but those of whom you invite onto the property and into the unit.
Check-in and rules:
1. Upon arrival at the property, it is mandatory that you check in with the front desk to register ALL guests and pay the $15 registration fee. All vehicles must be registered at this time. Any unregistered vehicles are subject to being towed.
2. HOA rules on guest limits. If you try to check-in with more than the limits outlined below, you will be refused entry to the property.
a. For stays less than 28 days, there can be no more than 6 guests (Maximum of 4 adults up to a total of 6 with children).
b. For stays in excess of 30 days, there can be no more than 4 guests of which no more than 2 can be adults.
3. All guests and their invited guests must follow all association rules provided at check in. Guest assumes liability for any fines incurred during stay as result of guest’s activities.
4. No smoking. I will charge the full amount of the deposit plus any additional amounts needed to remove the odor.
While in the unit:
1. DO NOT TAMPER with the smoke detectors unless you have an extra $2,000 you want to blow. The very second any tampering is detected; a digital record is created and a notification is sent to our front desk. Once that happens, you are likely to get a visit from the Fire Marshall.
2. DO NOT run the AC with doors or windows open.
3. Be aware that the front door may slam shut if open while simultaneously opening the sliding door.
4. Promptly report any damage.
When checking out, please complete the following:
1. Remove all food brought into the unit and take out the trash.
2. Strip the linens and place them in the closet of the bedroom.
3. Very light cleaning to clean up spills, remove garbage and food. I don't expect it to be spotless, just not like the morning following a fraternity party.
4. Close all windows and doors and turn AC to 80 or off.
5. Place the key back in the lock-box. DO NOT lock it in the room or return it to the front desk.